Part 10

Panicked... thats the only words I could use to describe the emotional state i was in as of the second he gave me that last command....

You can continue with your job now Ms.Walker.

Is he crazy ?? Does he want me to act like i don't have a greek god behind me getting undressed as i just continue doing my chores ??

I gulped hard and took a second to look at the options presenting themselves to me. If i refuse and go out of the room he might notice the intense hold he has over my body and how much I'm affected by his presence therefore ruining the one ounce of pride i have left , plus he might get mad and fire me and believe thats the last thing i need right now. But if i stay I'm going to have to be completely professional and fold the clothes as fast as i humanly can.

Second choice it is...

I started taking steps backwards without turning around to see Mr.Whitlock in all his glory . One step... two...three... i tripped a little... held myself up ... four steps ... and i was back at the luggages while still being completely oblivious to the gorgeous naked man behind me .

I sat down on the floor on my knees and started folding , humming a tune that only i could hear inside my brain and trying to get the job done as soon as possible. It finally came to an end once i folded a black shirt which was the last of the pile. Finally....

I wiped down my clothes and started to get up when his voice once more surprised me, this time he was closer , right behind me....

"Eve... can you hand me those boxers please?" I heard him say and i was speechless.

I feel like at this point he's playing with me ... right?
Theres no possible way on Earth this man can be so shameless and ignorant as to think that what he just asked is a normal request.

I took in a deep breath, almost ran to the closet , took the first pair of boxers I could get my hands on and threw them his way with my eyes still closed... and i ran out of the room.

———————————————-
Alessandro's POV

Thoroughly amused ... I chucked out loud as i saw Eve RUN out of the room with closed eyes as if she thought the mere sight of me would kill her.

I stared at the door once more and looked around the empty room and flat out started laughing, i can't believe what just happened ,it was so entertaining to me.

I was already fully dressed, i had my boxers ,sweatpants and a black t shirt already on, but for the mere purpose of amusement i was teasing her to see her reaction and believe me i was not disappointed.

I haven't laughed like this in a while ....

The way her cheeks blushed and the way she was squinting her eyes very tightly ,too scared to even face my way made me realize she hasn't been in the presence of a lot of "naked" men in her life.

Actually onky judging by her reaction i could argue she was a virgin... but nah she has to be like 20 or something... so i doubt that . But still sweetness radiated off of her putting me in deep thoughts. Lustful ones...

I shook my head getting the crazy ideas it just created out of it. Eve was an attractive girl there's no denying that , kinda average but still attractive in her own way. And she's not usually my type at all if I'm being honest as up until now ive only dated older models who were way too confident for their own good .

You might find me arrogant or an asshole for saying this but i did enjoy ruining the self esteem of these over confident women I've dated before . I dont do it on purpose but it just happens spontaneously through my unintentional actions . But what do they expect?
They're sleeping with an openly married man ,knowing its only ever going to be a one night stand and then expect a good morning call.

Eve however had this fragile innocence to her that i would never dare break. Im not talking about the sexual type of innocence as in how many guys shes slept with , i don't care about such stuff and i never have. Im talking about the way she carries herself , the way she dresses and acts it's like she doesn't care if she's being seen by men or not , her only intention is to live through her life in her little bubble without being disturbed by men like me . And I respect that.

It might not seem like i do from all the teasing i put her through earlier but that really wasn't my intention, i just couldn't resist it. I had her in front of me , on her knees and bending wide open and I couldn't resist at least a little playfulness. But she doesn't seem like the type who's interested in taken men and much less famous and rich ones , so I'll try to back off so i dont make her uncomfortable.

My thoughts were interrupted as i saw a call come in from my dear wife... ugh I already know what this is about.

Picked up the phone, opened it and answered
"Hel-" and was interrupted.

"How dare you do this to me Alessandro? You've embarrassed me in front of everyone AGAIN. Im getting kind of tired at how often new rumors of you cheating are resurfacing... its like you don't even care about me anymore. Every single newspaper is filled with the pictures of you and that whore actress hugging and being cozy . Did you fuck her??" She yelled and i rolled my eyes...

"Did you fuc-..." i hung up.

I cant deal with this bullshit again , i went to my email account, searched through all the work emails i had while she continued calling , found the one i was looking for and sent her the link.

A video of her making out with this old Chinese businessman on his yacht .

A paparazzi had sent me the video last night as a threat to me asking for money and threatening to release it in case I didn't pay up. I couldn't care less if it got released . We've been through this a million times...

"Im sorry" was all i got back as a response from her through a text and threw my phone on the bed . Fuck her.

I wasn't cheating on her this time actually , i haven't in a while . But i guess i will now, i picked up my phone again and dialed the number of the very same actress she accused me of cheating on her with and called her over. Let's make those suspicions true...

"Be there in 15 min" she texted back. Good.

—————————————————————————-