11. Red Dahlias

A/N: Tbh I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the next few chapters aka: the flower chapters. Anyways, pay attention to the names of my chapters, especially if they are flowers. They almost always symbolize something (well kinda)

Red Dahlias- Symbolizes betrayal and dishonesty. Be sure not to give to a loved one.
-Sals pov-

I headed down to the basement. It's been 2 1/2 hours since Larry drove us home. I needed to talk to him. He was hiding something from me and I needed to know what it was. Once the elevator doors opened I stormed into Larry's apartment. I could hear Larry's music from his room. I walked up to his door and tried opening it. It was locked. I knocked. Loudly. After a few seconds, the music stopped and I could hear his footsteps getting closer to the door. Click. It was unlocked. Larry opened the door. "Hey sa-" I barged into his room. Larry shut the door behind me. "Everything alright?" "We need to talk."

"Ok, I'm listening"

The room felt awkward. Larry and I were sitting on his bed. Stupid silence, it's almost the same as when I'm with Travis, except he has an excuse. Larry finally broke it. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?" I looked him dead in the eyes. I wanted him to know how serious I was, even if he couldn't see my facial expression."What happened on Friday." Larry seemed to tense up, like he hadn't expected me to ask that. But from what I gathered earlier, it most likely has to do with Travis. "Well you see um." Larry seemed to hesitate. Now I know something happened. It couldn't have been that serious so why won't he tell me? "Like I said earlier, we were just smoking together, nothing more." I watched Larry's body language, he was lying. "Then why were you saying it didn't mean anything?" Larry seemed lost. He mumbled something. "What?" "I don't know Sal." He kind of yelled, I flinched. He's rarely ever yelled at me. We're they actually doing more than smoking? Somethings just not right. "Larry, just tell me the truth. Did something happen between you and Travis?" Larry looked at me. "Nothing happened Sal." "We smoked, I took him home and that's it." Wait a minute. "I thought you left because you were sick? Then where was your car?" "I left with Travis." No, they had to be doing something else, he wouldn't just smoke with Travis then take him home. I don't want to think of it but did Larry do something to Travis? "You came home late Larry. You also couldn't sleep that night. Something obviously happened" "Shut up" "What?" Larry fidgeted more, not because he was nervous, he seemed angry? "What happened that night stays between me and Travis." So something did happen. "Are you admitting that something did happen?" Larry mumbled again. I hate when he mumbles, it's annoying."Larry I can't hear you." "Get out" "what." "Get out Sal." That hurt to hear. I was his best friend. What makes it worse is that he's lying to me. As much as I didn't want to, I still left. Something bad might have happened if I stayed. And I don't want to figure out what that something is. It's best if I don't bother him for a bit, I might make him angrier.

The only other option I have left to ask is Travis, but with how determined Larry was to keep it a secret, I'm sure Travis would be the same.

There is one thing in for sure of though. Larry and him definitely got high. And who knows what could have happened then.

-Larry's pov-

I thought about telling Sal but something stopped me. I had this feeling inside of my stomach. It felt like it was telling me to wait. But I shouldn't have gotten mad. All of it's my fault anyways. I shouldn't have gotten high that day. Travis probably hates me now anyways. I mean, the feeling was mutual, I'm only doing this for Sal. I don't actually like the dude. I just don't want him to hate me more than he already does.

I'll apologize tomorrow and explain everything. I'll apologize to Travis as well. I'll apologize to Sal in the truck in the morning, and then I'll apologize to Travis at school, if I can find him.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, There's another chapter similar to this that I need to write out aswell so I kept this on short and simple