24. Memory Lane

A/N: GUYS I AM LITERALLY SO PROUD IF MYSLEF ON THIS CHAPTER!! I WAS GONNA MAKE IT LONGER BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT SO YEAH UM LOOK FORWARD TO A SIMILAR CHAPTER IN THE FUTURE

-3rd pov-

Summer Shocker. Mysterious things happen over the summer. People change. Everything changes. To the blue boy, change is scary. To the blonde boy, change is nonexistent. People don't change in the eyes of the blonde boy.

Drowning. The suffocating feeling can be intoxicating. Almost as if you are high. Everyone around you goes quiet. It can be addicting, the more aware you become, the deeper you will try to go. You are warned as to what would happen if you go too deep. But yet you still find yourself going further and further into the water, losing your sense of self in the process.

Beautiful Silence. Silence can't possibly be beautiful. Maybe if you looked or listened closely you would understand that silence can be very beautiful. In silence, you will find answers. In silence, you will find a blonde boy. In silence, you will find beauty. Silence speaks through our eyes. In happiness the shining eyes, in sorrow the silent tears, and in love the shyness of our eyes convey the deepest meaning

Shattered. Glass. Glass can be shattered. Love can be shattered. Hearts can be shattered. Trust can be shattered. Even people can be shattered. Once someone has been hurt so many time, they are bound to break into thousands of pieces, spilling out any and every secret they would rather keep hidden. Walls that should stay up fall and break down. Despite the persons protests, everything is bound to be shattered.

Crossing Paths. It's been days since blue boy and blonde boy have spoken. Those days turn into weeks. Neither of them daring to speak to the other. The blue boy remembering the encounters that caused them to be so close, and the blonde boy remembering the departure that caused them to seem so far away from eachother. But what if that was wrong? What if they were closer than ever? Not in friendship, but in feelings. The feelings of love and pain. Flowers bloom to die, but their seeds always make new flowers. Maybe blue boy and blonde boy are like flowers...

Larry's Smoke Sesh. Maybe enemies can bond. Maybe enemies can bond by a common interest. That interest being the blue boy. The artist hangs out with blonde boy due to blue boys determination to find out what's wrong with Travis. But the artist makes a mistake. Leaving the blonde boy confused.

Never Happened. You may say things never happened, but things did happen. You make a promise to keep it between the two of you. But promises are made to be broken. No matter what you said last night, you will always have Morning Regrets.

Understanding Silence. Blue boy has finally understood blonde boy's silence. No he hasn't. He only knows blonde boy can barely speak. He knows nothing of why or how. See, you may think you understand something but in reality, nothing is fully understood. Even the people who created the thought might not fully understand their own work. Nobody truly understands anything. Sal can't understand. Only the Quiet Boys Thoughts will ever truly understand the silence.

Red Dahlias. Many know this flower as a symbolism of strength. I know the flower as a symbolism of betrayal. If given the flower, you are being told that you have been betrayed. The giver of the flower has been dishonest. The only exception of this is the confusion for a regular dahlia. Regular dahlias given as a 'get well soon' or just given to you for protection.

Blue Tulip. My flowers will bloom inside of you to show my trust in you my love. I trust you the most out of anyone. I would give you all of my love if I had anymore left to give... all I need to know is... Is this an apology for the Red Dahlias you planted into my heart?

Realization. Blue boy loves blonde boy... blue boy has been planted with Daffodils. Not necessarily meaning his love is unrequited, blue boy will always have hope for his love. New endings have happed, perhaps him realizing his love for blondie will change things. For better or for worse. Blue boy would be fine with either, after all, he's not too fond of love.

Memories Make Flowers Die. Flowers bloom. Flowers die. But no matter what, a flowers seedlings always live on... memories live on. Flowers do not possess any memories as far as we humans know. Memories are far too much for a little plant to handle. Memories of death, Flowers short lives causing memories of a past life, Memories of embarrassment, Memories of pain. For a flower to handle so much is quite impossible. Memories will make flowers die.
But perhaps some memories are just perfect for flowers. Zinnias are perfect for some memories. Zinnias hold great memories of friendships. Friendships that are bound to find eachother once again. It holds the departing of friendships, sad memories will make the flower die... but not zinnias. Zinnias don't want you to forget. So just before a zinnia dies, it tries its best to rekindle the relationship. Rekindling a relationship causes a new zinnia to appear. Thus, keeping the flower population and memories going on forever.