FIVE

[BROTHER]

; third person's pov
note:
⸻⸻

"409, 410, 417, here." ran counted, pointing at the doors as he stopped infront of 420, rindou's room number, messaged from his doctor.

He raised his hand, his knuckles tapping the door, erupting a knock from the inside.

Rindou immediately sat up and stood up, pulling his iv stand with him as he sprinted to the door.

He reached for the doorknob as he immediately opened it, there he saw his older brother, standing ever so casually.

"Come in." rindou said as he stepped out the way, making space as ran entered, eyes wondering around the room.

"You've got a nice room, rindou." ran commented, glancing at his younger brother who nodded before he assisted his brother back to his bed.

"So, when are you going getting discharged?" ran asked, crossing his feet as rindou sighed.
"In a few days, i don't know. That's what my doctor said." rindou answered, staring at the ceiling as ran huffed in amusement.

"The record also said that i lost quite the amount of blood and it's critical." Ran nodded in understanding, crossing his arms.

"Then you better rest well. Can i talk to your doctor?" ran replied, clasping his hands together as moved a bit more further the bed.

"I don't know, i think she's busy." Ran's ears perked up as he raised his brows, looking at his brother who nonchalantly laid still.

"She? Your doctor's a girl?" ran asked, interest getting piqued as rindou rolled his eyes, glaring at his older brother.

"Don't even start about it." rindou huffed, sitting up and clicking the button just above his bed.

"I'm not planning to."

"Tsk, i know you too well." rindou replied as ran chuckled in amusement.

He really does though, ran was about to ask if he's flirting with his doctor but rindou caught him.

Seconds later, the door opened as the familiar frame of y/n entered the room.

Y/n stared at the two as she closed the door. "Hmm, what do you need?" y/n asked, keeping her hands inside her pockets as rindou quietly sighed.

Ran on the other hand, furrowed his brows, examining the female doctor whose standing infront of them. "Wait, i know you.." ran said, eyes narrowing as y/n raised her brows.

"How so? Have we met before?" y/n asked, shifting her position as rindou glanced at his brother, secretly nudging ran's arm.

Ran felt it as he side-eye his brother and he immediately got the message. "Just familiar." ran answered as y/n nodded.

"Why did you call for me?"

"When can my brother get discharged?" ran asked, raising his brows as y/n opened her phone, checking her calendar.

"He'll stay about 4-5 more days based on how he recovers at the moment." y/n answered, glancing back at them as ran nodded in understanding.

Rindou on the other hand, looked at the window, bored out on what's happening though his ears were still aware on what they're talking about.

"Is there any way it can be shorter? Like 3 days." ran asked as rindou glanced at them again.

For some reasons, he's getting agitated and he doesn't like it.

"No, i think he's recovering the best way he can, are you not, mister rindou?" y/n answered, looking at rindou who nodded.

Ran grinned internally as he hummed in reply. "Is he harsh?"

"Yeah. He curses a good amount of times."

An irk mark appeared on rindou's forehead as he glared at y/n who chuckled lightly upon noticing it.

"Fuck off." rindou huffed as ran watched him in amusement.

Y/n and ran conversed with each other about rindou's recovery and y/n left a few minutes after.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

Y/n leaned at the wall of the 4th floor's nurse room. She glanced at Rindou's room again as random thoughts crossed her mind.

She was guarding the door behind those privacy window films in case the brothers have any plans to escape.

Y/n scrolled through her phone in boredom, how boring can this day be? She glanced at the monitor, seeing the hospital halls as she looked at people passing by.

She's not that dumb to know the possibilities of another bonten member coming to the hospital to help ran take his brother away.

She rolled her eyes as she didn't like how she needs to guard the door, cons of having a criminal as a patient. She chuckled, what the fuck is this hypocrisy?

Y/n read through her document once again and she can only sigh because of the contents.

"Those fuckers really got their ego boosted just because they once took down dad back then." she mumbled, furrowing her brows though she quickly snapped out her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door.

She stood up and opened the door, seeing ran stand by it. "Oh, are you going?" y/n asked, stepping out the room as ran nodded.

"Take care of my brother." ran said as y/n nodded in reply.

"I'll kill you if I don't do well." ran threatened with a smile on his face as y/n scoffed, glancing back the hall.

"Sure." Y/n shook her head in amusement as she entered rindou's room, only to see him sleeping.

He's probably tired.

She sat dowm the sofa of his room. "This is more comfortable than the one in the nurse room." y/n muttered, laying her head at the arm of the sofa.

"What're you doing?"

Y/n flinched as she immediately sat up, glaring at rindou who had an amused smirk on his face. "I'm trying to relax here, mister." y/n hissed, brows furrowing as rindou huffed.

"Where'd you go on your elementary years?" rindou suddenly asked and it took her by surprise, it was so random.

"Eh? why the sudden question?"

"Just answer it, ran wouldn't stop bothering me."

Y/n let out a amused chuckle as she sat properly. "Minato's elementary school, you?" y/n answered, lips slightly pressed together as rindou hummed.

His cheeks were slightly red as he blew a strand out his face, "We went to the same school then."

⸻⸻
note: