ELEVEN

[DRINKS]

; third person's pov
note:
⸻⸻

12:34 am

"Rindou, pfft— sit down." y/n chuckled in amusement as she pulled rindou back down. "You're too drunk, stop." she scolded, hitting the back of his left hand as the latter let out a whine. 

"I..can handle...it," rindou spoked in between hiccups as he continued blabbing about things y/n can't comprehend. 

"You had 9 bottles, that's enough." she replied, sighing. Looking around, she hoped there was a single waiter than can help her.

⸻⸻

9:12 pm

The car parked perfectly in between the white lines of the lot as y/n followed after the car. Rindou soon came out the vehicle as he placed the keys further inside his pockets. 

"I already payed." y/n informed, throwing him the parking fee which made him roll his eyes. 

"I told you i'll be paying." 

"Had you pay your money to the worker there, you could've treat me." y/n chuckled, amused as rindou huffed in annoyance before they started walking inside; sticking a close eye to the woman. 

"Ooh, i didn't expect it to be less lively." y/n commented, seeing a few people on the dance floor though the tables were full of people, not too full though. 

There were chattering left and right as both of them approached an empty table with rindou raising his hand for a waiter. 

"Whiskey." rindou ordered as the waiter stood infront of them. "Château red wine." 

"Coming right up." 

Rindou glanced at y/n as soon as the waiter disappeared as his lips contorted into a grin. "That's expensiveee," he dragged the word which made her chuckle. 

"Well, you're payinggg," she mimicked which made him roll his eyes. 

"Suit yourself then," he said which made her smile before the waiter came back, their designated drinks on a tray. "I'll pay later. We'll be here, long." he informed as the waiter nodded before leaving them alone. 

"Eh? I didn't expect a whole bottle of whiskey." y/n said, taking a sip on her own drink as rindou nodded; pouring himself a drink. 

"I'll get more later." he smirked, drinking his own glass to which she nodded on. "Don't overdo though, you don't wanna get embarrassed." y/n reminded as he glared at her. 

"Hey! are you telling me you'll leave me here if i get too drunk?" rindou hissed, pointing harshly at her. 

"Sharp and precise, yes i will." she nodded which irritated him. I'm not kidding. 

"Tsk, same goes to you then." he rubbed the back of his head as a unofficial deal was made. 

"Don't worry, you're the one who'll sleep here for the night." y/n provoked, grinning as he threw daggers at him. 

"And if i leave you here? I want to set some prize." Y/n raised her brows in rindou's introduction as she urged him to continue. "Go on." 

"I can take you from the hospital any day." rindou smirked, placing his hand at the table as y/n's eyes slightly widened in amusement. 

"Sure. Let me think of mine." she replied, placing her hand under her chin as ideas ran through her brain while rindou waited and watched the surroundings. "No hangouts for 2 months." y/n grinned, moving her hand ontop of rindou's as he frowned. 

"You really want me away that bad?" 

"Yes." 

"Come on, change it. I don't wanna be stuck with ran." rindou complained, his frown slightly turning to a pout. "No." 

"Reconsider, yeah?" 

"I won't." 

Rindou slumped down the table after their 5 minutes of bickering whether y/n was going to reconsider or not. "I have one last question before this deal is sealed." y/n said which rindou nodded, signaling her to continue as he sat straight up. 

"When do you wanna sit if I leave you?" 

"Seriously?" 

"Yes." 

"Y/N WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING ME HERE? WITH THIS PIECE OF SHITS?" rindou shouted which made her laugh. Good thing, they had a private area of their own. 

"Why, of course." y/n chuckled, wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"NO, NO. WE ALREADY HAVE THE PRIZE SET, THE LEAVING THING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE." 

Y/n cackled more as rindou kept muttering curses under his breath. "Stupid, that's the point. The one who gets left behind will lose and the winner will get the prize asked." y/n explained as her hands were spread side by side. Just like how logical characters explain. 

"If you don't understand, then you really are stupid." 

An irk appeared on his forehead as he stood up, heaving a deep breath before facing the wall; proceeding to calm himself. 

"Heh, rindou. Don't think about it yet, you're confident on winning, right?"

"Y/N, REALLY? YOU AND ICHI LEFT ME ON THE POLE NEAR THE CANAL AND I ALMOST FELL DOWN WHEN I WOKE UP!" nori hissed, pointing fingers at his younger siblings who laughed at him. .

"Why are you blaming me the most? I had to carry ichi home for the game to continue! He's heavy too!" 

"SO IT'S JUST YOU WHO LEFT ME ON THE POLE AND ICHI DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING?" 

....

"Yes, it's just me." 

"SEE? THAT'S WHY I'M BLAMING YOU." 

"Man, if you don't shut the fuck up, i'll ask for another card return! You invited us to the so-called competition." y/n retorted, now also pointing at his older brother.

⸻⸻

PRESENT

"Apparently, all waiters are busy with the customers so i need to assist you alone." y/n analyzed, standing up with rindou's card on hand. 

The latter told her to not pay and use his card since it's him who invited her out. "I'll be back." she said, closing the door as she approached the bar to pay. .

She took casual glances at their area and gladly, rindou didn't stood up. "Come on, i'm going home." y/n chuckled, sitting beside rindou to assist him up. 

Rindou who was very much, high— groaned. "Y..y-you're really leaving...me on the s-sidewalks?" 

"Yeah, unfortunately." y/n sighed, holding back her laughter but her eyes widened when rindou leaned in to her. 

To lean in was to kiss her and he really did. 

"R-rindou what?" y/n asked, glancing at rindou who leaned his forehead on her shoulder. 

"Ma'am, can i have more?" he requested, sitting back up as his fingers cupped her cheeks. 

"..Get it i guess.."

⸻⸻
note: ladies, gentleman &/+ other genders, always remember: a consent for a kiss is still sexy<3

final chapter on friday :'D