SIX

[HANGOUT]

; third person's pov
note: happy 5k!<3
⸻⸻

Y/n wondered her eyes around the store as she searched for a hairtie that'll suit her patient, Rindou Haitani.

She noticed that Rindou seemed more happy when his brother was around and she kind of—want to atleast keep that mood up and apply her knowledge as a doctor.

So here she is now, finding things to help rindou. In short, she's searching for items that can disguise rindou since she's planning to take him out for a walk.

Her eyes trailed somewhere as she saw a purple hairtie as her eyes sparkled. She examined the hairtie and checked for other colors.

Walking towards the counter, she placed down the blue and  purple hairties as well as the glasses before the cashier scanned the items.

"80 yen, ma'am." The cashier smiled as Y/n handed her the exact payment before taking the plastic bag from the counter as she left the store right after.

Y/n stepped out the mall as she walked to the parking lot, seeing her motorcycle parked there.

She hummed a tune as she placed the plastic bag on her motor's box before insterting the key at the front.

"Ms. L/n." Her ears perked up as she glanced at her right, seeing a familiar group approaching her.

"Oh?" she muttered, turning around and saying who she expected.

Eifi Hasuya, a high ranking member of a criminal organization on Nagano Prefecture and behind him are his so-called squad.

"What're you doing here?" y/n asked as she leaned on her motorcycle, playing with her keys.

"Nothing. We had something to deliver here in Tokyo and my assistant saw you walk out the mall." hasuya replied, glancing at his assistant as y/n nodded.

"Sure. I'll see you somewhere then?" y/n said, kicking the stand of her motor as hasuya chuckled.

"You don't like us, do you?" the latter asked. Y/n turned around, scoffing.

"Duh, of course i don't. You and your people's shitty business, disgusting." y/n spat, expression shifting to something unpleasant.

"Missy, you're gonna be one of us soon."  he replied, grinning along with his division as y/n rolled her eyes.

"I am already, in fact, a higher one—higher than your boss and i'm gonna be drag to this shits because my father got beaten 40 years ago by your first gen," y/n started as she smirked smugly.

"I guess your boss badly wants to keep my father as his slaves even though mine defeated the following gens." she provoked as the other party's face contorted to anger.

"Little boss wants to make his daddyyyy happy by chaining me," y/n sticked her tongue out as she noticed their movement nearing her as she slightly backed away for distance.

Now, that satisfies her. How their veins popped out their neck, their skin turning red—their anger drives fun inside her. How fun was it to provoke someone, a group.

"You!—"

"Shush, i'm going. My wolves are waiting for me." y/n cut off, pulling her motor away and immediately driving out the streets of tokyo, overspeeding.

Her motorcycle took over the majority of vehicle as she reached the edge of Tokyo in a few.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

NEXT DAY..

"Hey." y/n greeted as she entered rindou's room.

"Mhm, morning.." rindou replied, rubbing his eyes as he slowly sat up.

"Heh? You just woke up?" she asked, sitting on the chair just beside his bed.

"Yeah, it was noisy last night—i thought the nurse's room is a fucking station, why is it filled with moans yesterday?" rindou answered, his voice slowly shifting to annoyance as y/n's eyes widened. It was a big surprise.

"I..someone was fucking outside last night..?"

"Isn't that you?"

Y/n gasped and rindou inmediately knew he just said something wrong. "I— Seriously? You expect me to fuck with someone? In the nurse room? Really?" y/n asked, her eyes glaring at him as he frowned.

Inside, he was trying to stop himself from laughing since her face showed an offended look.

"Well, yeah."

"Fuck off. Anyway.."

Rindou chuckled ar her sudden mood change as she only rolled her eyes. "We'll go outside." she continued, her lips turning to a grin.

Rindou on the other hand, blinked— surprised by the sudden idea but smirked when he finally grasped that he's going outside.

"It better not be the garden." rindou muttered, looking away as y/n smiled, giggling.

"No, no. I even bought you a something so you won't be recognized." she said and slid the chair towards the sofa as he turned to her swiftly, the word 'something' didn't go well with him.

"No shit. What's this something?" rindou asked, trying to peek on her shoulders though she continued uiding the items. "Hey."

Y/n chuckled and turned around, lifting the items in the air. "This!"

⸻⸻

Rindou was not liking it. Now, he's standing in front the mirror, looking at his reflection.

Y/n stood on the background, a big smile on her face as her hands were clasped together.

"Well, that's good." y/n complimented before exiting the bathroom.

Rindou rolled his eyes and followed after her. "Seriously? You bought me a hairtie and some glasses? Completely unacceptable!" Rindou retorted, staring at her back frame as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Stop being a bitch. Go stay here if you don't want what i have for you, tsk." y/n sighed, having enough of the complaints as she took her sling bag and exited the door after.

Rindou stood by his bed, contemplating if he should go.

Remembering his apperance, his hair was tied up like a yorkie's and it brought him memories from his teenage years, it didn't help at all.

"Fuck!" he cussed and walked out the room, eyes trailing at the end of the hallway as he saw y/n waiting for the elevator.

Rindou sighed, sprinting as he didn't want to get left behind, it's now or never.

"Hey, don't run. The wound will open." y/n scolded as he reached her, panting.

It seems like his system got surprised as he normally doesn't pant when running somewhere.

"You're too fast."

"It's not my fault you kept staring at the wall than following after."

"Shut up, i'm already here."

⸻⸻
note: