SEVEN

[TOKYO]

; third person's pov
note:
⸻⸻

Rindou's eyes jumped from buildings to buildings as he and y/n are currently inside a taxi, making their way to the center of tokyo in a taxi. What he knows about this 'going out' was they're going to the mall and he's expecting that they'll be shopping for things—it's what he mostly sees.

He glanced at y/n who's using her phone as she scrolled through some messages and he rolled his eyes, boredom surfacing.

"We're here." the taxi driver said, looking at the pair from the rear view mirror as y/n looked up, fishing the 100 yen from her bag.

"Thank you sir, here you go." y/n smiled before the both of them exited the car and stood at the sidewalks.

"Woah, it's been a year since I went here." y/n muttered, looking around the gigantic mall. Rindou looked at her, weirded out.

"A year? Have you been locking yourself in the hospital?" rindou questioned as y/n chuckled, turning to him.

"I'm busy with a lot of stuffs," y/n answered, turning back to the front as they walk to the pedestrian lane. "i'm not an executive like you."

"Did you say something?"

"Oh, no, no. I was just thinking about what we should do inside the mall." y/n smiled, shaking her head as rindou huffed, nodding.

They entered the mall shortly after they finished talking to the guards who were suspicious of Rindou.

Well technically, it wasn't a talk.

Y/n was giving them a thin smile as her eyes lowly glared at them.

"Hmm, what'd you think should we do first? Shopping or eating?" y/n asked, turning to rindou who blinked, tilting his head and pointing to himself.

"Why are you asking me? Why me? Can't you decide.." Rindou continued on asking her as he really didn't know what to do.

Yes, he does take his whores out for shits but it was a different situation here. His doctor isn't his whore.

"I can guarantee you'll have a hard time getting a girlfriend." y/n grinned, turning back the front as he glared at her.

"I take a lot of girls out, you see." rindou replied, lightly sneering at her who chuckled.

"Pfft, whatever."

"How about you? Do men even take you out?" rindou teased as y/n rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I turn them down." 

⸻⸻

"Hmm, this looks quite nice" y/n muttered as rindou furrowed his brows, looking at the end of her eyesight.

"It doesn't."

"You've been contradicting things earlier. What the fuck is wrong with you?" y/n huffed, placing down the blazer as rindou rolled his eyes.

"I don't like this disguise, get me a new one." rindou complained as he sat down the chair, pulling off the hairtie as y/n rolled her eyes.

"Demanding, huh?" y/n smiled before walking away.

Rindou sighed, leaning back the chair only to fall down the ground. "Oh, shit." he hissed as he immediately heard the clicking of y/n's heels.