TEN

[WITHOUT AND WITH]

; third person's pov
note:
⸻⸻

It has been one month since. No conversations happened between rindou and y/n for the past 4 weeks, none at all. It seems like a vacation— rindou just took a vacation at the hospital and left, no other talks unfolding before them.

"I'm having second thoughts." y/n confessed, a weigh getting lifted from her shoulders as she leaned back her seat. 

"We know you do. We just want to hear it from you." Nori replied, crossing his arms with Ichi nodding after him. 

"Shitty. I wish I could freely wear suits and live without this stupid hindrance." she huffed, rolling her eyes as she spun her seat. 

"Sucks to be a girl—" 

"Ichi, this isn't the time." Nori scolded, making the latter frown to which delighted y/n. 

"Anyway, in case I back out, are you two willing to live with me?" y/n asked, turning back to her older brothers who chuckled. 

"We're already living with you, stupid; but of course we will. We swore, didn't we?" 

"Dad will prolly kill us but oh well, he already disobeyed nii-san's wishes." ichi grinned, pushing his navy blue locks up as y/n nodded. 

"He's so stupid, making us carry work. If I back away and he goes against me, i'll murder him for sure." y/n stated, narrowing her eyes as she looked out the building. 

"Uh-huh, that is where you don't say such things, y/n. We know you're strong but he holds a lot of authority." nori replied, a slight hesitant look on his face as he also showed worry. 

"And? I hold all the authority here. He isn't the one who leads, I am. That is why i'm here stuck, aren't i?" y/n smiled sarcastically which made her brothers sigh. 

"Alright. see to it before taking reckless actions and call us if your decision changes in any way." nori bid as both him and ichi stood up. 

Y/n nodded in understanding as she bid goodbyes to her brother who were now on their way to fill her commands. "Well, i guess it's time to come back." y/n muttered, glancing at her watch which showed 7 minutes before her break ends. 

"Ahh, i need to overspeed for this."

⸻⸻

Rindou looked out the view of the building he's in, seeing different types of vehicles driving here and there. "What're you thinking about rindou?" ran asked, pouring a glass for rindou who hummed, turning to him. 

"What?" Ran chuckled, shaking his head at his brother's question as he sat down himself. "You're thinking about y/n, aren't you?" ran smirked when he saw his brother move to glare at him before looking back the view. 

"Y/n this, y/n that. Stop talking about her." 

"Aren't you that loverb—" 

Rindou stood up as he drank the poured alcohol with one gulp before walking to the door. 

"Heh, called it. I knew you can't hold b—" 

"Ran, your mouth is moving a lot like a rat. Shut it." rindou cut off, glaring at his older brother who quieted down but laughed when he heard the door closed. 

Rindou clicked the elevator button which will lead him to the parking lot of their building. He fished out his phone as he clicked on his contacts— dialing her number. It took a few seconds before his call got answered. 

Wind was audible on the call which made him chuckle, "Hello, woman who follows the law but does overspeed." he greeted, cue to the opening of the elevator as he heard a chuckle despite the wind. 

"Good afternoon, fucker. Took you one month." y/n replied, her voice sounding more understandable as the wind sounds disappeared. 

"Where you at?" 

"I'm on my way back to the hospital, why?" she replied, revving on her engine once again as the traffic lights turned green. 

"Don't. Let's meet somewhere." rindou sighed, driving out the parking lot which made her sigh after a chuckle. 

"No." 

"Come on, stop being the good doctor." rindou encouraged, his brows furrowing as he went to the same route as her. 

"You had your first and last beg last month, it won't happen again." y/n said, bidding him goodbye in a quick manner before she ended the call. 

Rindou rolled his eyes as he reached the intersection, going the other way as another plan came into his mind. Oh, loverboy has been getting too kind and adamant to the law lately.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

8:56 pm

Y/n sighed as she entered the hospital locker, locking it as she made sure no one planned to change themselves. She inserted her locker key on her slot as she fetched her clothes, folding the used ones and throwing it to the basket for the housekeeping to fetch. 

She hummed a tune before her phone started vibrating loudly. "Rindou?" 

"Be quick, i'm outside." rindou replied, visibly agitated. 

"Calm down, bitch. I just got off. How long have you been waiting?" y/n chuckled teasingly to which rindou rolled his eyes as he peeked to check the hospital doors once again. 

"About an hour or so." 

"And you say that you memorized my schedule." y/n teased, lifting her coat off the table as she made her way out the locker room. 

"You worked for another hour and i'm kind enough to not barge in and pull you out." rindou hissed at the phone which made her laugh as the front door opened for her. 

"I'm here now, where are you?" y/n asked, looking left and right. "Alright." was his last reply before the call ended. 

Y/n nodded to herself as she waited for rindou until a car stopped in front of the raised platform. "Come in, the party's gonna be over soon." rindou invited as he opened the opposite car door. 

Y/n nodded before she leaned and sat down the passenger seat. "Where are we going? What bar?" y/n asked, leaning on her seat as she looked out the window. 

"Hmm, somewhere on shinjuku. We'll be there in a bit." rindou answered to which satisfied her expectations as they continued on their way to the bar rindou was aiming to go.

⸻⸻
note: just as anticipated, 2 more chapters to go :D