Preview

Preview

"Hey get up," I heard somewhere.

I moaned and curled more into a ball. I didn't want to get off this comfortable ass bed. It felt like everything right now. I was then being shaken wildly. I opened my eyes immediately and swung my arm out to hit whoever the hell was disturbing my beauty sleep...Lord knows I need it.

My arm was caught in mid slapping position. His hand tightened on my wrist...with a little more force than he should've used. He was wet; he probably just got out the shower. I wanted to lick him.

"Get up," He said. "I have to go to work."

He wrapped a towel around his waist left the room. I heard some commotion and some glasses hitting each other. I looked around. I was sweating and the room looks a mess. His clothes were strewn all over the room.

I saw my boxers on the floor right in front of the door. No doubt the rest were probably at the front door since he stripped me as fast as he could earlier. Wait what time is it? I looked around and then I saw an alarm clock.

It wasn't digital. It was analog...ew. I couldn't read that. I looked at the cable box under the big flat screen. I gasped dramatically at the time. 4:52.

"Shit," I said getting up.

I got up too quickly. My head spun around and I almost fell right onto the floor. I rested my the side of my head on my hand and limped out of the room. Let's just say I was a little sore...maybe a lot. I held onto the walls and doors as I moved around. God I'm never drinking again, I thought as I slipped my boxers on.

By the time I made it to the kitchen I felt like I was ready to keel over and puke out my insides. Before I could even do that the blender went off scaring the shit out of me and furthering my headache. I looked over to see his back faced towards me.

It was muscular, but not like a bodybuilder...ew.

He grabbed a glass from the cabinet and practically slammed the cabinet shut. I swear he's doing this to annoy me on purpose. He took the yellowish liquid out of the blender and poured it into the cup. He turned around and slid the cup across the table.

"It's a banana milkshake," He said. "It's a good way to cure a hangover."

I nodded and took the glass. As I drank it I kept eye contact with him. He did the same while taking a sip of his coffee from a large mug. It was getting a little too intense for me so I looked down and finished the drink in one go without stopping.

What can I say? I'm a good swallower.

He put his mug down and sighed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I expect you to be gone by the time I come out," He said turning to leave.

"How?" I asked looking down.

"What?"

"How am I gonna get home?" I asked. "I have no money and I have no idea where I am?"

He looked at me with a stern glare and then told me to follow him. I walked back to his room and he grabbed his wallet. He handed me two 20's.

"That should cover it," He told me. "There's a couple of cab numbers by the door."

I nodded. We stood there staring at each other for some time.

"What?"

"N-nothing," I said. "Sorry."

I began looking for my clothes. I found my belt by the door. My pants were next to them. One thing I couldn't find was my shirt. I looked behind the couch. I looked in the kitchen.

It was no where in sight. I ran back to his room wincing on my way there from the soreness. I caught up to him right before he was about to go into the bathroom. I grabbed his arm.

"Why are you still here?" He asked.

"I can't find my shirt," I told him. "Did you see it last night? Oh of course you saw it because I was obviously wearing it last night. But I'm sure you know what I -"

"Just take," He said closing his eyes. "One of my shirts."

I nodded and went into his room. There bedroom set was obviously expensive. Better than mine by far. I went to the dresser next the the TV. I had to go through like 20 drawers. I opened one and saw ropes and scarves.

Oh the memories, I thought and smiled.

I opened one and saw a couple of t-shirts. I grabbed a blue one and noticed it definitely wasn't my size. I still put it on. By the time I left the apartment the sun was already up and it was bright. God I wish I had taken sunglasses.

By the time I got home I saw my sister leaving the house. She was gonna do her morning jog. I paid the cabbie and slowly got out. It took her a while to notice me.

Her eyes widened.

"Are you fucking serious?" She said. "They called the fucking police looking for you."

"What?"

"What did you think they were going to do?" She said. "Sarah can't exactly keep a secret."

I groaned.

"Whatever you do don't go to your room," She said.

I nodded and she began jogging away. I went around the house. I clearly wasn't gonna through the front door I'm not stupid. I grabbed the table on the patio and stood on top of it.

I climbed up onto the awning and got onto the roof. My dizziness was long gone. I steadied myself on the surface and walked across. I looked for my room.

I know she said not to go there, but I didn't trust her. Not after that stunt she pulled yesterday. I opened my window and tried to go in. I tripped and fell right onto the floor.

I groaned and looked up. Both my parents were there on my bed with bags under their eyes glaring at me.

"Hey guys" I smiled and prepared to meet my demise.

A/N: Sexy guy drinking morning cup of coffee in pic. You're welcome:)