Prologue

(This is my first time writing stories hope you like it and you are free to give me ways to improve my writing.)

Somewhere on the land of the rising sun, in the depth of mountains, there is an Educational institution code-named 'White Room' that has been running for almost 19 years.

The institution collects more information from each individual than any educational institution would ever do. The facility is founded and headed by a powerful person Professor Ayanokōji. The facility is funded by the government of Japan and a few rich individuals. It is a secret facility disclosed to the public. White room begins in the first year with 1st Generation life and with subsequent new Generation been formed annually.

Children in each New generation are tested to their uttermost ability of academic and athletic. Till now as you can guess there are 19 different generations formed. Each generation is been trained and educated under different leaders and with a different focus.

The complex of the facility is enormous. The interior, exterior, furniture and even the clothes of children and trainers are all white. Hundreds of children have been trained under the White Room's education system. Children of different generations wouldn't have been able to see each other. Although they were in the same facility, they did not know the appearance and names of anyone else but themselves.

The children who grow up in the facility are trained and educated to surpass even the natural gifted individual. The facility takes away anything that is viewed as an obstacle to growth. It was the goal of the White Room to have children be nurtured and raised with a complete education straight from birth. If this can be achieved successfully, Japan itself would experience growth the likes of which the world has never seen before. Ever children in the white room can grow to a certain level but exceeding that level has never been possible many failed and drop out. As till now it was only achieved by one person.

Academic and athletic education is given under certain Projects which are changed at every new phase.

At the age three the course to start with the basic knowledge of every required subject for Excellence in upcoming years since the human mind develops very fast at a young age the course of academic start at a very early age of children.

When they reach the age of Five the course increases by a lot of covering the topics of middle school and some of the high schools and to match the phase of constantly growing mind they are taught different martial arts and certain games such as chess, music lessons, calligraphy and many more.

At the age of seven, the focus shifts from the academic to survival capacity and they are trained to counter any problems in any circumstances. At this stage, their immune system is made stronger by the therapies and exercise. Their academic syllabus at this stage covers all topics from high school and other fields of studies.

At the age of eleven, the children are studying Higher course of college and all the course of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics know till date. Including the General Theory of Relativity, Riemann hypothesis etc. Their body is at peak of human strength, stamina, endurance and agility. One may think the children are now artificial geniuses, but that is not how the White room works.

The next stage, of course, is to test how much can they do against a world-class elite professional who has mastered and practice the art or subject throughout their whole life. Those who are said to be prodigies. The next courses is unknown as only one had achieved the ability to do the task.