Chapter 2: Meeting

(Have a Guess from which generation other students are from)

Ayanokōji POV-

I slide the door open and there was no one present there. I closed the door and walked forward.

I guess I was the first one to arrive.

I took a seat and sat down on it. Observing my surroundings. There was also no cameras installed in this compartment like there was several in our classrooms and hallway. Maybe it is because of what the message read. There is an open window and pleasant wind blows in from there against the curtains. It was around noon. The pleasant atmosphere makes me want to take a nap.

I closed my eyes and waited for around 10 minutes or so before I heard the sliding of the door. I opened my eyes to look for the person who called me to this deserted school building at such time.

"Sensei"

"Please Don't give me that kind of look, Ayanokōji.
For your information Yes I was the one who sent you the message. And called you here."

"I know that by your presence in this vacant room sensei"

"I had to give you some information about your classmate. Here read this file this contains a little bit of info about your classmates or should I say, White roomers."

From her words, it seems that she wasn't a teacher for a long period. And she knows about us.

I took the file in my hands.

So the white roomers are only my class eh.

"So can I assume that no one else from my classmate will be here"

"Yes, they were given this information 10 minutes before you."

I opened the file.

(The editing is petty)

(Don't ask me about pictures as I just took them from Google)

"It contains the info of Generation from which your classmates belongs"