Chapter 3: Class

Ayanokoji POV-

On our second day of school well, I suppose technically it was the first day of class we spent most of our time running over the course objectives for thus year.

There something odd about the questions in our textbook which appears to have some higher difficulty than the entrance examination or that's what internet has to say.

According to my research on the Internet an average high schoolers of my age should not be able to solve them. But the Internet is disguise sometimes so I don't know the how much true it is.

The white room students which that present in this classroom didn’t appear to put any interest in listening the lectures of the teachers which are long and irrelevant to us. This is because of  the fact that all of us had done these topics when we were 10 years old child.

As for me I too didn’t had any interest in the lectures, I was simply deathlike observing my surroundings.

One thing I noticed is that no teacher paid any attention to us. The teachers seem to be very lenient despite our slacking.

After some chippy classes, it was lunchtime.

As bell rung, the English teacher left the classroom leaving us on our own. Then the time pass from 1 2 and then 5 minutes but no one in my class had left for lunch maybe they want other to take the initiative or they don't want to meet alot of people.

Seeing that nobody is taking any initiative the same pretty girl named Nakano Hitomi stood next to her seat in a cheerful way. In my opinion she wants to know other stidents and be acquaintance to them she also wants to enjoy her time which according to her this school is a 'vacation' given to her.

"Can I have your attention Class, I would like to request you all, as we all will be here in this school for 3 years. It will be much better to know about each other and other students present in here" Nakano announced in her loud yet sweet voice.

"So please, Could we pay a visit the cafeteria, and try to strengthen our trust in each one."
The saying of her will be true in this case. In fact when it comes down to any white roomers there is a very low probability that any white roomer would trust anyone easily nor even there classmates.

"We can also gather some information about other classes and about the school to which could be exploited in near or distant future."

That would be very great if it happens but I don't think the school is just as careless what it shows in front if that weren't the case then perhaps I didn't get the meaning behind sensei's words.

"I know that you all want to enjoy and create experience in this world or either you are hoping to take advantage of this situation on other's in here, due to your selfish ill intentions towards them from White room"

Know this is something I don't know I'll intentions towards other students, the white room students had a strong will to survive and thrive for success. But this fishing in troubled water I can't imagine what they met by it. Maybe because there weren't many students in my generation.

But if anyone in here tries to corner me. It would be hard for them. When it comes to  White room I can definitely say that I am the best person to have ever come out of it.

∆∆∆

Just as our class group enters the cafeteria for a split seconds everyone present inside was looking in our direction before averting their gazes this was due to the fact that 12 students gathered together on the first day. There were many first year students. We selected to sit in the corner. There were four wooden tables placed each with 3 seats in close proximity. I sat with Amasawa San and Mori san .