Chapter 1: Introduction

"Now let's begin with the actual Chapters."

Ayanokōji POV-

April.
The school year in Japan begins under full blossoms of cherry trees.
I rode the bus to school shaking and bobbing on my seat. As I sat idly watching the city's scenery change.
I waited patiently to arrive at my destination. My mind was clear and I felt relaxed until.

But my gentle respite was quickly obliterated.

" Excuse me but shouldn't you give up your seat"
My eyes which were about to close snapped open. Would this person be angry with me?

But I realised that they were not scolding me.
It appears that a young well-build high schooler had sat on a priority seat.

And an office lady wants him to give his seat to an elderly lady.

"That's a crazy question lady" the boy replied.

"Why should I offer my seat? I have nothing to gain in it."

"Because you are sitting on a priority seat it's natural to offer this sits to elderly person"

"As I am the one sitting on this seat it is my choice whether I move or not. Do you want me to give up my seat because I am young? That's nonsense"

"You're a high schooler aren't you. You should listen to what adults say" the lady tried to fight back.

"It's fine" the elderly woman spoke

"The woman is more perspective than you are" the egotistical boy smug on his victory and slid his earphone back.

I had to at least partially agree with the boy. He wasn't obliged to give up his seat for practically no reason.

"I think the woman is right" this time a young girl wearing the same uniform as mine spoke up.

"This woman appears to be suffering for quite some time now. You may think giving up your seat is unnecessary but it will greatly contribute the society"
This girl was able to convey so much determination and compassion in few words.

Crack. The boy snapped his fingers.
"Contributions. I have no interest in contributing to society" the boy's attitude remains unchanged.
But the girl was not giving up.

"Could someone on this bus offer their seat for this elderly woman it didn't matter who anyone, please?"

I thought if I raised my hand and offer my seat the problem would be solved but like everyone, I have no reason to give it up.

"Excuse me you can have mine" a boy volunteers

"Thank you very much" the elderly woman thanked the boy

I looked to my left a girl with black hair was reading a book in her seat wearing the same uniform as mine unintentionally I stared at her and our eyes met. Neither of us considered give up our seat.

Afterwards, I closed my eyes and crossed my arms. Soon we arrived at our destination.

I got off the bus and ahead of me was a gate formed from the natural stone of ANHS.

This school is different from another school in many aspects few such are
1)It is funded totally by the government
2) It promises a 100% employment rate
The school was created with the purpose to nurture future leaders.
This will be my school from now on.
I closed my eyes took deep breaths prepared to enter in new environment.

As I moved my feet.

"WAIT!"

I looked back toward the source of the voice.
It was the same girl with black hair who sat next to me on the bus.