Chapter 1: The Unexpected Plan

I hope you all enjoy and for chapter 6 you can ask away but for now, enjoy the chapters of now I'll be posting tomorrow for chapter 2 enjoy my awesome readers/followers

In the basement of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, where there was a shadow bear that looked like Freddy but was purple and had a small hat like toy Freddy's, as the shadow bear was in a bit of a pickle as he was thinking of a plan to take over the pizzeria and get rid of Freddy Fazbear once and for all, but couldn't as he was stressed out about a letter he got from one of the shadows saying " Dear, Shadow Freddy, you'll not be a leader of the shadows anymore unless you marry someone of your choice and will be meet by us by the end of the month sign: the shadow monsters." The shadow bear was stressed that he would lose everything and, he didn't want to lose his friends and not be a leader anymore, as he was trying to think of a person or animatronic of his choice to be his bride before getting the thought of Goldie and knows that he would be perfect since they both have powers, and knows the shadow monsters wouldn't take someone without powers or was not an animatronic so Goldie was the only choice he had, and he really didn't like shadow Bonnie much, who was always trying to get him to be with him and want to marry him, but shadow Freddy wasn't interested in marrying shadow Bonnie so he starts planning on kidnapping Goldie and making him, his bride, meanwhile with Goldie, who was planning once again to take over the pizzeria, as he thinks about Bonnie as well blushing as he smiles as he hums a melody, as it was 12 o'clock but before long Goldie had the plan and starts to get to work on it as the golden bear didn't know that a shadow was watching him with hatred and greed, as it followed him, Goldie sets the plan by getting a ball of yarn and some super sticky glue that the manager usually used to fix things as the golden bear smirks and puts the ball of yarn in Freddy's room and had carefully put the glue on the yarn and left the room smiling to himself and went to hang out with Bonnie, as he was going but. " BILGE RAT!!" Was called his name as the golden bear turns his head and sees a very angry fox coming towards him, Goldie ran for it as the pirate fox chase after him angrily, after an hour or two, Goldie was exhausted from being chased all over the pizzeria and just in time too, as the clock chimes, as the golden bear goes to the back room and goes to his bed like shelf and pulls the blanket over himself and lays down, and goes to sleep, meanwhile with the gang, they were getting on their stage position after they did that, they were ready for the day.

T.B.C