Chapter 14: The Betrayal

hello my awesome and wonderful readers/ artists/ writers thank you so much and I'm so sorry that I was gone for a while I had a lot of stuff on my hands and those are college and chores and loss of motivation but I hope you all enjoy this story and thank you once again but also a shoutout to the awesome writer that has given me motivation through their videos the one and only......@BlueMarshmallow121 thank you but now sit back and enjoy. P.S: the shadow demon here is a girl and is named Annie and a shadow demon named Xever but still enjoys

 The shadow monsters and demons go look for the hotel by foot that Goldie and Shadow are in while Freddy is in a nanny bot-like building and is asleep in a child-like bedroom with no windows at all for a child to escape from. 

Annie: where are they I want to find them already and kill that dumb shadow.

( okay so I'm going to say this I believe Annie is a manipulator she acts cute and innocent but is one of the evilest ones there she is sick and twisted in the head and knows how to get into the mind of others and this idea was from VirusX on Amino)

 she said in a bit of anger but the other shadow monsters kept looking and see the limo by a huge hotel as Faz may have forgotten to mention it was a giant's hotel as the giant hotel wasn't giant size for the shadow monsters as they go inside and start asking for a room of what was near the suite which was on the 7th floor. 

Xavier: hey I was wondering about a room on the 7th floor

he said talking to the front desk lady as she looks up and smiles thinking these people were coming to have a good time due to the clothes they were wearing cause they didn't change out of them

front desk: of course would you like to try our newest suite??

she said smile as the others nod at Xavier. 

Xever: sure

he said as  the front desk smiles and types in the room number and after getting the key the shadow monsters go inside and Annie and the rest were in aww of the room as it was big and very nice ( like this)

Annie: now then let's go kill some shadow*pulls out an ax.*

Xever: and I say we beat the hell out of his little Brides with easier to erase his dumb memory* pulls out metal baseball bat so it hurts more or would wood hurt more as it was metal.*

 meanwhile with Goldie and Shadow were in their suite enjoying the view smiling while snuggling each other( like this).