chapter 15: the new life and Karma

hello and welcome back to the shadow's bride my adorable beanie weenies UwU I hope you all enjoy and this will shocking to you all, but sit back, grab a snack and drink, get comfy, and enjoy ^^.  P.S there will be a bit of swearing a drug use even magic but still enjoy.

as Annie got the erase gun and was about to erase Goldie's memories, but got hit in the back by an ax by no other, but shadow himself as shadow tps Goldie to him and tps to the lobby and got a taxi and got in and the taxi driver drives away.

Annie: goodbye goldie hello Shadow's assassi-

she said as she turn and sees Goldie was gone and she growls after seeing that shadow got Goldie.

Annie: get them!

she said angrily as the two go after but didn't see the taxi that they took as they start looking for each car as Shadow was going to the shadow monster boss's castle as it took about half an hour and they got to the woods and shadow paid the driver and walk the rest of the way on foot and soon knocked on the door very hard as he pants holding Goldie close to him as sm boss opens the door and sees Shadow there and knows he was holding Goldie and lets them come inside( like this).

sm boss: Shadow what are you doing here what happened to the honeymoon??

he asked as he closed the door as Shadow catches his breath, still holding Goldie close to him.

S.F: we were attacked!!!

he said panting as he holds Goldie close to him and sm boss leads them to a room to sleep for the night as he used a spell to get Goldie back to normal size and in normal footies and a normal pacifier as Shadow snuggles Goldie close to him spooning much not letting Goldie out of his sights ( like this).

but didn't know that it was soon going to happen again as Annie had followed and known where the two bears would be as she had Freddy's tracker with her and shows where they were at or so she thought.

Annie: Freddy's little tracking devices he has on Golden Freddy says they're in there

She said but when she looks up it shows the limo business cause Goldie had left his hat in the limo on accident as Annie growls and thinks of hurting Freddy but gets an idea to make him the next shadow assassin instead of Goldie as she goes to the nannybot daycare where a nanny bot was waiting for them a bit annoyed and holding Freddy.