Chapter 5: The Agreement

Goldie looks up and sees the door was closed and when he goes to see if he could open it and sees it was locked as he struggles to try to open it, but he couldn't as he pants but hears Freddy groan as he was waking up and goes to Freddy. " Freddy what happened what did shadow do to you!?!" He said scared and worried for Freddy, Freddy, who was just waking up from his blackout as he sees Goldie as he blinks a few times to see if he was really seeing Goldie, as his vision was still blurry as Shadow Freddy was behind Goldie with the same cloth, as Freddy's vision got better " G-Goldie BEHIND YOU!!" The Fazbear said loudly enough for Goldie to look behind him and sees shadow Freddy behind him and very closer too. " Hello, Goldie it's nice to see you again." The shadow bear said smiling as Goldie jumps and before he could do anything shadow Freddy grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him close and grabbed his waist " H-Hey let go of me!!!" The golden bear said as Shadow Freddy smiles as he bit Goldie on the neck as the golden bear yelps and struggles against him more as shadow Freddy stops and gets away as Goldie pushed him and puts his paw on his neck blushing a bit. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" he said as he was still blushing as Shadow Freddy chuckles " our talk and agreement," he said as Goldie's face went pale " H-Hey now you never told me this was it!?!" He said scared as shadow Freddy goes and grabs his wrist again, as he pulled him close " how about we make an agreement?" He said smirking as Freddy tries to talk but he got gagged again " w-what agreement??" the golden bear asked clearly scared and confused still " easy you agree to be with me and I'll let Freddy go but" * he said smirking as Freddy was muffled and struggling to shake his head for Goldie to say no, as Goldie looks at Shadow Freddy. " but??" he asked. " I'll tell you later so yes or no??" He said smirking, as Goldie looks at Freddy than Shadow Freddy and figured he knew what he had to do, as he sighed " yes and you leave everyone else alone if I go with you??" He asked but being dead serious too. " yes and you got yourself a deal but to make it an official," the shadow bear said as he takes out of his hat was a ring and puts it forcibly on Goldie's wedding finger and his own as he smiles and untied Freddy, as Freddy goes to hug Goldie and Goldie hugs him back crying too. " Goldie no you don't have to do this, please!!" He said crying too. As Goldie shakes his head no " I'm sorry but I can't I made an agreement and if it's to keep you and the others safe then I have no other choice I'm sorry." He said crying as he teleports Freddy back to the party room as he falls down crying more as Shadow Freddy grabbed him and got him up as Goldie struggles against him but couldn't, as shadow Freddy throws him over his shoulder and carried him somewhere to keep Goldie at for the moment so he could plan his next plan, and to get Goldie to agree with him with this plan " P-put me down I can walk!!!" The golden bear yells squirming as shadow Freddy had a good grip on him as he continues to walk to what seems to be a hallway as Goldie continues to squirm and struggle against the shadow bear as the two finally got to a door and shadow Freddy opens it and dropped Goldie on a bed and left locking the door as Goldie runs to it and tries to open the door as he slammed against the door.

T.B.C

P.S: the ask and dare box is open feel free to ask and dare as much as you wish