Chapter 4: The Letter

As he starts making a letter with it written, " Dear, golden Bear, I have your brother with me if you ever want to see him again, come see me and we'll talk. Sign: Shadow Freddy". As he looks it over and smiles as he puts it in an envelope and writes on top for Goldie to see it was for him as he gagged the Fazbear before leaving to make sure no one heard him, as he goes and locked the basement door and goes to the vents and starts crawling through as he was quiet and crawls to the backroom where he had thought Goldie wouldn't be as he smiles and puts the letter on the desk and smiles as he climbs back to the vents and crawls back to where he was and waits for Goldie to get the letter and come right away, meanwhile with Goldie, he was hangout with Bonnie as he and Bonnie were laughing and telling jokes to each other since they both couldn't think of a prank to play on and what the prank should be as they were out of Foxy's reach as well so Foxy couldn't chase Goldie again like yesterday as Goldie wanted to give Bonnie something " Hey Bonnie I'll be right back I need to grab something" the golden bear smiles as the purple bunny nods, as Goldie teleports to his room as he sees the enevolope in his name and starts to open it and starts reading the letter and his face turn from confused to horror, as he teleports to Bonnie. " Bonnie I might be gone long something happened to Freddy love you," Goldie said and teleports before he realized what he said and blushes like crazy but goes to the basement to get Freddy back as Bonnie blushes but goes to tell the others what happened since Goldie left the letter by accident, as the golden bear got to the basement and sees Freddy tied up and unconscious " FREDDY!!" Goldie said as he goes down the basement stairs and goes to Freddy and tries to bring him back to consciousness as he heard the door shut behind and locked too.

T.B.C