Chapter 2: The unexpected Surprised

I hope you all enjoy a good laugh have a safe day/night also sorry this chapter is short this time

After a long day at the pizzeria, Freddy went to his room to freshen up, but when he entered his room he saw the yarn all over the place, as the Fazbear sighed and starts to touch it but when he touched the yarn ooohh boy he stuck to him as he tried more and well got more stuck soon after a while, he was stuck in the sticky yarn web, as he wasn't a happy bear about this and knew who would do this, as he starts to yell from the lungs " GOLDIE!!" the Fazbear yelled angrily as everyone except Goldie had come and seen the bear stuck as some of the animatronics laughed, but some sighed and tried to help Freddy out of the sticky yarn web mess, meanwhile with shadow Freddy, he had finally came up with a plan and that was to used Freddy, as bait for his plan even tho it would have given him a chance to dismantle the fazbear but he couldn't since the plan wouldn't work if, he did that so the shadow bear start to go look for the fazbear as he climbs through the vents and start on his way, but didn't have to go too far to find him as he sees Freddy in the bathroom as the shadow bear smirks as he let out a chuckle, with Freddy, he was washing himself in the shower washing the best he could to get the sticky glue off of himself as he grumbles to himself, " That bear how I despite him, one of these days I'll get him back". He said to himself, which shadow Freddy overheard him, as this would give the chance to get Goldie without doing much of a scratch on him.