Chapter 3: The Deal Fail

Freddy was washing, and after he was done he grabbed his towel but didn't know that shadow Freddy was behind him, as the fazbear was going to his room which he was going to before cloth was put over the fazbear's mouth and nose, as Freddy starts struggling against his attacker. " Sssshhhh it's okay it's almost over." Shadow Freddy said in a whisper, as Freddy recognized the voice as he continues to struggles before, Inhalants start to works their magic as everything starts to go black for Freddy, and the fazbear was now unconscious, shadow Freddy dragged him to the basement which was a lot of hard work to do after, but he got Freddy in the basement he dragged him to a chair and tied him up and waits for him to wake up, after an hour or more Freddy start waking up and sees he was in the basement once more as he was tied up like before, but nothing to muffle him, as he was looking around and thinking it was Goldie's doing " GOLDIE, I SWEAR IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!" The bear yells in anger in his tone as he struggles, but before he finally remembered what happened, and struggles much more into a panic, before he heard footsteps coming from the shadows as he continues to struggle " well, well hello again Fazbear" Shadow Freddy said coming out of the shadows as he had a smirk on his face as he walks over to Freddy " you're finally awake I see." Shadow Freddy said with the same smirk as he grabs the wedge and taps it on Freddy's leg. " W-What you want Shadow!?!" He said in a scared but brave tone at the same time, as he continues to, as shadow Freddy force him to look at him " I want to make a deal with you" he said smiling causing Freddy to try to move his face away but shadow Freddy had a good grip on him " w-what deal!?!" He said in an angry tone as he pants from struggling. Shadow Freddy smiles " a deal to get back at the golden bear that always pranks you and you never seem to get him back after all he has done to you so, I get to keep the golden bear and you'll never have to worry about being pranked again and I won't dismantle you or the small toy." he said smiling as Freddy did like the idea of not getting pranked again but giving Goldie to shadow Freddy was another thing coming as he struggles more " NO!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!! WILL I GIVE MY BROTHER TO YOU!!" he said angrily as shadow Freddy swung the wedge and hit Freddy in the head in anger and left him be and luckily he had a plan B in case Freddy refused with the deal.