Chapter 6: The Bedroom And The Visitations send-outs

Goldie was still slamming against the door when he kept trying, but soon got tired after a good few hours he climbs into bed and cried himself to sleep, meanwhile with Freddy, he was in the party room explaining what happened, as Foxy was just happy that Goldie was gone, but not everyone else as he heard a ding as he looks up just had snot down his nose and tears down his face as he sees a new asker as he was a bit sad and his vision was a bit blurry as he was still crying,  ask " hey Freddy what are you gonna do now?" the asker ask as Freddy didn't know how to respond till," I don't know!?!" the bear said crying as he was just very upset that Goldie made an agreement to shadow Freddy to keep them safe to be the shadow bear's bride as Bonnie wasn't happy about this not one bit as he starts planning right away to go save Goldie, meanwhile with shadow Freddy, he was getting everything planned as he was just writing invites first and knows that Freddy and the gang would do anything to go get Goldie back as he doesn't write invites to them but he writes ones for those he knows, and lastly he had gotten to the last visitation letter to all 5 of the shadow monsters, as he was finished writing the letters and had them send off to go to the people to be delivered after that he went to go check up on Goldie, as he unlocks the door and sees Goldie was asleep and not under the covers or wearing clothe,s as he frowns a bit but goes inside quietly and goes to the dress of drawers and gets out a very nice nightgown and takes the golden bear's hat and bowtie off of him, and puts him in the nightgown and puts him in the covers of the blanket and left him to be to rest before leaving him a note, " Dear, Golden bear I will check up on you at 6 o'clock so be ready and dressed or else -Shadow Freddy" and then he left as he goes to his own room and goes to sleep, meanwhile with the others they were making a plan but Foxy was a bit celebrating of Goldie being gone as he smiles eating a cake for something like this but. 

( the bedroom and nightgown  

T.B.C and ask and dare away