disclaimer and intro

Hello this is J💖
I won't be revealing my full name for my own privacy and to boost up my confidence it's better for you to just know me as that *nervous laugh*
I'm 20 years old and I just freaking love harry styles....can you tell😏lol
Anyway....this is my first ever fic
Ofcourse everything I write would be just a little peak-a-boo of my imagination
I love being confident and bold and I guess this is the great way to it
I'll write some mature stuff...ofcourse
So read at your own risk...18+ advised or whatever just be mature enough.
I will write some sad depressing things (warnings would be given before the chapter) but I assure you good and fun stuff will come so you just have to bear with me ;)

I actually got inspired from Harry's whale and since I've never actually read smut on his whale I thought I should do the honour lol so here we are.
Enjoy the story and be nice to me and also to eachother.
Don't forget to comment and give my story some love.

It's basically a love story of Harry and Jane. How they met, how things are for them and some struggles they had to go through in order to keep strong.

Jane had a bad experience in the past and I wanted to show how horrible fixation could be and how people can literally stop living because of bad experiences. Sometimes they need a little push or help from someone else to get over it and to move on.

Harry is also not perfect. He might look like a prince charming but we all are dealing with ourselves and that's a fact. But together, Harry and Jane will make magic and you'll see😉

It's gonna be a beautiful journey and I'm super excited for this.

If you're only here for the smut i've marked those chapter's with a star (*) and those chapters that don't include that much of sexual content just have a thick dot (•)

Anyway ladies and gentleman make way for our main stars of the show.

✨Harry Edward Styles✨

✨Janelle (Jane) Arthwall✨

LET'S GET STARTED yayyyOh one more thing

Oh one more thing....this is my own work so please don't post it anywhere else I'd highly appreciate it💖
Alright let's gooooooo