•The endings ended me•

"Are you following me?" I ask him as annoyance trace my words.

I'm not a rude person and it's very unlikely of me not to greet someone back with a smile on my face. Even if I have to force that smile I will but I have to do this. I can't let myself float in whatever force he has on me.

"No! No absolutely not! I was just running by to get some fresh air and jog. Then I saw you and I thought I should come say hi" Harry rushes these words to disagree with my doubts and to explain himself. Well I do see he's wearing a gym attire and I can't really doubt that he wasn't on a jog seeing a couple of sweat drops over his forehead. Okay maybe he wasn't following me but I'm still annoyed.

Why is he here? And why is he wearing shorts, revealing his perfectly toned muscular thighs? He didn't lie when he said he had quite alot of tattoos because I can see a blob of ink on his left thigh. I can't really see what it is because I can only see a peak out of it through his shorts so either it's a tattoo or a horrendously big birthmark.

Okay now you're just getting frustrated Jane. Stop looking at his fucking thighs! He can wear whatever the fuck he wants. Get yourself together and get rid of him!

"What do you want?" I say looking at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"What?" He said scrunching his nose again like the 'cute bunny' he is and it pisses me off even more that I can't get rid of him without thinking he's all cute and cuddly.

"I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT HARRY" I say angrily and louder than I intended but maybe this is what it takes to get rid of him.

"I- I thought we were- friends. I thought we had a connection or something. I-" Harry says, breaking through his words and it pains me to see the broken look on his face.

But he's pretending and you need to get rid of him as soon as possible Jane!

"No. There was no connection and I'm not your friend." I say looking in his eyes with a strong gaze. He frowns with confusion and takes one step away from me.

It's a good sign Jane. Scare him off. You should've done that in café but it's never too late. You have to do this.

"So either you have something to say or leave me alone. I'd like to get on with my day" I say with a stern look on my face. His broken expression is really suffocating and eating me from the inside but I have to put an end to this.

"I- I was thinking we could...maybe get a coffee or something. Just the two of us" He says keeping his voice low, clearly broken and disappointed.

I take a deep breath because I cannot let him defeat me. As much as I want this, want him, to take me on dates and make me feel loved, I can't. I can't let him do what Adrian did to me. I feel a lump in my throat just thinking about him and I feel like throwing up whatever I had in the morning.

"Look. Can i just be honest with you. You're a good looking guy. Yeah. I can admit that." I say nodding my head.
"And if you wanna fuck me or something just ask for it. Stop pretending like you care for me!" I say feeling my blood boil with anger. At him. At myself for letting it come this far. I should've never gone to that bar with Sarah. We have like 300 pubs around here. We could've picked any other to have our stupid chit chat. I should've called in sick or whatever. As selfish as it sounds, atleast I wouldn't have seen him.

"No! What do you-" He looks around as if looking for signs to see if this is some reality he imagined.

"Good God no!" He says with disgust.
"If I wanted that, don't you think I would've done something about it in the bar when we first met Jane! I would've never showed up at the café needing to know you and your name and I was hoping to know more about you cas I see something here" He says running a finger between the space we had. He said that raising his voice a little and I gulp feeling like everything in me has drained out and my throat feels dryer than a fucking desert.