•your love is all i need to feel complete•

"I'm so glad you invited me here" He says with a bright smile. We're sitting on my dorms couch and I'm nervous but a good nervous. We have a safe distance between us and as much as I wanna climb over his lap and kiss him for the rest of the night, I have to admit I'm okay with us sitting far from eachother. I really don't know where it goes from here but something just puts me to calm. Maybe it's his scent or the way he looks at me, I don't know but I'm genuinely happy he's here.

Before he showed up I started over thinking again. Thinking back to it, it sounds absolutely foolish and absurd. I started thinking if he was a serial killer and might be planning on making me his next target. Or that maybe he was a human trafficker waiting for me to fall in his trap so he could ship me off to god knows where. But when he showed up and when I looked him in his eyes, all my thoughts went into the air. It seemed like I could breathe again.

Looking at him standing tall and beautiful in my doorway I couldn't resist as I ignored his soft hi and asked him if I could hug him. He nodded as I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed tight as if I was afraid he'll run away from my embrace. I almost reached his neck and nuzzled my face in the crook of it as I breathed through it and maybe even moaned a little but it wasn't a sexual moan. No. It was more like a content feeling where I was just glad to have him here and be able to hold him like that.

I pressed tight against him feeling his chest rising with each breath. I tried matching my own breath with his and it made me feel like I'll be fine around him. As long as he's around, I'll have nothing to worry about. I'll find ways to breathe a happy breath of air even it has to be from the little space of his neck. I'll manage to live if he's around me.

I felt his nose press against the scalp of my head. If I could I'd love to see us from a third point of view. I want to see us holding eachother like that. I want to see how we look, standing there matching our breaths. I want to see myself, eyes closed, content and happy when I'm pressed so tight against him and when I'm holding him so tight, I feel like I'll suffocate us both.

He really is my safe place. All I thought during that hug was how good he smells and how happy I was in his embrace. No doubts, no second thoughts. Just me and his warm body pressed tight.

I don't even know how long we hugged for but we pulled away with smiles on our faces. He looked around and we sat on the couch and chatted for a while. Just a normal, nervous conversation. He kept rubbing his nose and I feel like that's what he does when he's have a deep thought about something. From the look of it I could tell he was just as nervous as me though he tried not to show it.

He keeps trying to smile but it almost always turned out to be a nervous one instead. He even tried cracking his knock knock jokes. That lightened the atmosphere even though they weren't that good, but just the way he got excited over each joke made me happy and I mirrored his joyful laugh. After about fifteen minutes of our chit chat, I felt comfortable to talk around him and he noticed the same.

"Okay so, the moment I've been waiting for" He said clapping his hands and bowing his head dramatically.

"What?" I laughed and was confused what he's talking about.

"The dream!" He exclaimed raising his hands a little.
"And I want the details. Like I told you, I love showing up unannounced but I need to know what I did."

Fuck I almost forgot about it. I swear to God I can't even call him without having a panic attack and he's asking about my dream and it's details.

"Oh you know. Just some bizarre thing I saw. No big deal" I shrugged and let these words out quicker than I should've.

"Still waiting. Whenever you're ready" He raised his eyebrows and locked his hands while leaning a little towards me. Shit! Can he back off a little? Not that I mind but it makes me wanna lean in and kiss him.