Part 26

After talking with Abhimanyu, Manik came back to his house. 

At Malhotra Mansion

Dining Table

M- Mom-Dad I wanted to talk something with you guys...

Sh- Yes Manik even I wanted to talk something with you...

Ny- About what? Bolo beta...

M- Woh I wanna tell in front of everyone...Can you guys be home tomorrow? Even Murthys and our friends are coming...

Mu- Is something serious Bhai? 

Ny- Wah ye baat Princess ko bhi nehi pata! Keya princess apke Bhai ne nehi bataya! tu tu tu...Teasing her...

Mu- Bhai, Dadda...She's teasing me...

M with a sad smile - Kal pata chalega Kiddo...! Dad you wanted to say something?

Sh- Well sabb agar kal hoga fir kal baat karte hain...

Everybody left from their room...Mukti joins Manik in his room...

Mu- Bhai...You talked with her? She is fine right?

M- I don't wanna talk about her...It's her life...Let her do whatever she wants...

Mu- Bhai What are you saying? Woh...She's crazy...Kisi pe bhi bharosa kar leti hain...But that's doesn't mean we'll let her do what's wrong for her...No?

M- Well It's her life...And she's enough to take her own decision...Hum kisi ko force toh nehi kar sakte hain na! So leave it...

Mu- Kisi ko? Bhai yeh app keya keh rahe ho! Waha Manyu or yaha ap! Ho keya gaya hain ap dono ko! Oh kisi nehi hain...She's Nandini...Abhimanyu's Little sister...Who he loves the most in the whole damn world...His babydoll...And he doesn't want to talk about her...Or ander se he is so frustrated with himself that he's not able to do anything...But seems like he don't wanna do anything...

Manik just stayed mummed... 

Mu- Bhai say something...She's Nanzuaki...My best friend...Our bestfriend...Your bestfriend...Apki Nona...!

That's it...Manik couldn't control more...But he didn't wanted to hurt his sister at any cost...So he controlled ...

M- Princess, go and sleep...I'm very tired...I wanna crash now...Please...

Mu- But Bhai.....

M- Good night...And kissing her forehead he left his bed...

But did he slept...? No that night sleep was far away from his eyes...He was doing something on his phone all night...And the sun come to say "Good Morning" soon...But will this sun bring something Good with it? Let's see....

Soon the Murthys come...Everyone was having a conversation...

An- Hayy mera Mannu...You look so pale...Keya hua hain tujhe?

M- Nothing Annu...Now you came na...I'll be alright...

Ro- What will you take to stop flirting with my wife?

M- How about everything you posses? 

Ro- Dekha  Ani...Main na kehta tha...Ye bass mere property ke piche pada hain...He doesn't love you...