Part 17

Precap - Nandini hide behind Abhimanyu and Manik is chasing her...Who'll Abhimanyu support?

Here everyone looking at these trio...As everyone knows Manik and Nandini's craziness and Abhimanyu's nature...

M- Bro tu haat na ....I need to catch her...

N- Nei nei Bhai...No don't move...

Ab- Okay cool...Babydoll come out now...And Bro go and change...We need to cut the cake too...It's your birthday remember!

C- So diplomatic you're Abhimanyu....! You had to support one...

D- Haan yer koi answer to deta...

Mu- Kaise deta? Ek side behen hain to dusre side Bro...He can't choose one....

Ab- Baby you know me so well na...

Everyone laughs and Mukti blushes...

Mu- okay now Bhai go fast and change...Jaldi...Mujhe gift bhi to dena hain....

M- Jata hu kiddo...

He leaves... And after sometime comes back wearing this...

Then he cut the cake and everyone(Murthy and Malhotra couple) shower him with the gifts

Then he cut the cake and everyone(Murthy and Malhotra couple) shower him with the gifts...Then the elders called it a night and youngsters planned to chill at the garden area...

Mu- So bhai now humari bari gift ki...

C- Aisa keya? Gift dena padhega...Main kuch nei laya...

M- Chal bey...Ye tera haar saal ka hain...

Mu- Par pehle main pehle main...

C- haan yer bheem de de...

Mu- So to the best brother this is for you...

M- Aww thank you so much kiddo...Thank you for making me your brother...I'm the best brother because I've the best sister...

Mu- umm bhai actually I've another gift too...