Part 10

After 15 days long vacation which was extended from 7 days because of the ladies demand, Malhotras finally came back on town last night...In 15 days they have grown as a family, bonded more strongly and now they know each other even more...Today was Sunday...So they were sitting in the living room after having breakfast...

Mu- Bhai what are you doing on your phone from so long?

M- Tera boyfriend se hi baat kar raha tha...

Manik shows her his phone...

Mu- So you are going for the match...

M- Haan...What about you?

Mu- Who I might go and visit Alu and Nanzuaki...

Sh- Guys I wanna say something...

Ny- Haan bolo Shri...

Sh- Manik tomorrow you're coming to office with me...

M- Dad mein?

Ny- haan why not? Akhir you've to manage all this someday...

Mu- But Mamma Bhai wants to be a singer...

Sh- Is it Manik? Do you want to take it as a profession?

M- Um-m yes Dad...

Sh- I do not have any problem but still you are coming with me tomorrow...

All three looks at him...

Sh- See beta do not get me wrong...But you are my son...Someday or other I would want you to join business...And you are studying business na! Above all, I'm not asking you to join office now...I'm just telling you to come office where I can introduce you to the employees, our partner and other business delegates...You need to meet people,know them,attend business parties...And to learn all this you need time...Even you can say you are going to be trained before joining office...And even thought you've already handled media that day but in future there are gonna be many events where the situation won't be easy for you...That's why you will be given a grooming...I don't want my son to feel any difficulties...

Ny- But Shri what about Music?

Sh- As far as Music is concerned Manik, if you want it by heart and if you have that passion inside you I'm sure you'll make it...Even I can ask some of my partners..They can launch you if you want...And you're Manik...Manik Malhotra...I know you can manage both...Business and Music both...So...Will you come with me tomorrow?

M- Yes Dad...I will come...But...

Sh- But?

M- Music...I want to make it on my own...with my own talent, I don't want your recommendation...I'm sorry if you felt bad...

Sh- I'm so proud that I choose you to be my son...And I know one day the world will know me as Manik Malhotra's Father...Singer Manik Malhotra...

M(Smile)- I'll be waiting to make you proud Dad...

Nyonika who had proud smile on her face with happy tears on eyes...

Mu- Mon, you're crying?

Manik sees his Mom and goes to her...

M- Mom what happened? Why are you crying? Maine kuch galat bola? App khush nehi ho? I'm sorry...

Ny(Nodding her head negatively)- I'm so proud of you baccha...Mera accha baccha...

M- I love you Mom...

Ny- I love you too my little prince...

Mu- Yeee accha hain... Abb Bhai aa gaya to you'll forgot me haan?

Ny- Haan kiyu nehi? You know now I'll take all the revenge for those years when you Father-Daughter duo used to irritated me...Now I've my son...We will do the same now...Haina Manik?

M- of course Mom(Showing his tongue to Mukti)

Mu(Whinning)- Daddaaa dekho na in logo ko...

Sh- Aww my princess you come... We'll also team up against them...

Ny & M- Dekte hain...(Challenging them...)

Sh & Mu- Dekhenge..(Challenging back...)

After all this Manik went to the match as Abhimanyu came to pick him up...One the way they dropped Mukti to meet her girl friends where eventually Dhruv also came with Aliya as he was with her...And our Malhotra couple was busy having their own private time....

Next Day

Shrikant took Manik to the office with him...Though Manik was nervous before entering the office premises but then he look at him father...And that's it...He got his confidence...Both Senior and Junior Malhotra went inside with the same attitude...After entering his cabin shrikant called his P.A Mr.Bakshi...

Mr.Bakshi- May I come in sir?

Sh- Yes come in...

Mr.Bakshi- You called me sir?

Sh- Yes Bakshi...Meet my son Manik Malhotra...

Mr.Bakshi- Hello Sir...Welcome sir...

M- Hello Mr.Bakshi...Nice to meet you...

Sh- Bakshi as you're one of my very trusted and also experienced employee, I want you to train my son before he join business...

Mr.Bakshi- That would be my pleasure sir...

Sh- So start your training...Make sure you make him meet everyone in office personally...All our business partners and forgien delegates should know him...Took him to business parties...In short, just groom him so that he can join business as soon as possible...And he has college too...To make sure you discuss your timetable according to it...Clear?

Mr.Bakshi- Yes Sir...

Sh- And Manik I hope you'll cooperate with him...

M- Yes Dad...

Sh- So you guys continue your training from today itself... I've a meeting to attend...

M- Okay Dad...

Sh- I'm sure you'll do what I want... See you around Manik...

Saying that Shrikant left and Manik continued with his training...

A very short update as it wasn't planned also...But I promise to give you a surprise soon... Till then enjoy this one...Oh wait you want something? Umm How about a precap? Umm I can be this genorius to you all....So....

Precap- Leap...

#RF