Part 3

Next Morning (8Th September)

At Malhotra Mansion

8.30 am

Shrikant & Nyonika are standing in front of their princess's room...

Ny ­- Shri I hope you're sure that whatever we are doing is right...

Sh­ - Trust me Nyoni..I've never been this sure about any of my decision before..

Ny- I trust you...And honestly speaking, I'm happy..I feel complete now...

Sh- hmm...Let's go and wake up our princess...

& here princess is sleeping like kumbakaran's sister... Shrikant goes and sit beside her...and kissing her forehead says - Happy Birthdayyy Princess ....

Mu(Waking up)- Thank You Daddaa..

Ny- Happy Birthday meri jaan...(kissing her forehead)

Mu- Thankkkyou MummaBear...Thanks for giving me birth and Dad thanks for helping Mom...(Winking at them :P)

Sh- hahaha

Ny(Blushingly)- Shut up crazy girl...Get ready fast now...

Sh- Yes princess... Come downstairs first...Your gift is waiting for you...

Mu(without eye contact)- But Dad I said na I don't want anything...

Ny- We know it better what you want and what you don't...

Mu (In low voice)- But still you can't give me what I want...(Shrikant and Nyonika did not hear it)

Sh- Okay ladies...Enough of your talks...And princess I promise You'll love the gift...

Mukti Malhotra knows one thing that if her Dadda is saying something like that then it has to be something special...Maybe not What I Want but surely something special..She thinks in her mind...And replies to Shri- Coming in 10 mins Dad...

Meanwhile she got the call from Nandini...

N- Many Many Happy returns of the day Membo....

Mu- Thankyou Nanzuaki...

N- What's that now?

Mu- Reee your new name ...especially on my Birthday...

N- Hahaha...Then I should say thanks na? Accha listen...Now talk to the love of your life...He is cribbing like a baby here...

And gives phone to Abhimanyu..

Ab- Happy BirthDayyy Baby...

Mu- Thank you Baby..

Ab- I wanted to wish you first...But this stupid bestfriend of yours na, she did not let me wish you first...

Nandini from side - Stop cribbing like a kid bhai..You can't wish her before me... It's my right..

Ab- Aree why can't I? She's my girl for aiyappa's sake..

Mu - She's right Mr. Murthy... Only Nanziangu can wish me first...

Ab- Now what kind of logic is this?