Part 14

Next Day was same as previous one...At evening Manik came back from his practice....Then call his Kiddo....

(Phone Conversation)

Mu- Ufff Bhai finally you called....Why weren't you picking my calls? I called you so many times... & mom called you to wake you up...you talked with her na? Or mujhse to baaat bhi nehi hui...Accha apne lunch kiya?

M- ohh kiddo actually I was busy so I actually forgot...

Mu- Uff bhai app bhi naa ....You don't take care of yourself a bit na! It's almost evening or apne khana nehi khaya...Aisa koi karta hain keya...!

From Mukti's Background – Waise bhi Godzilla hain...How much more will he eat?

M- Kiddo where are you? Who was speaking? Was that Nona?

Mu- Yes Bhai that was your Nona only...Who else can call you Godzilla otherwise 😂...And we're at Navya's Place having girls time...Wait l'm sending you our picture...

M- Aww having Uncle chips

M- Aww having Uncle chips...Nice Nice...How's Navu and Aliya?

Mu- Everyone is fine... How's the boys? App facetime karo na...Then we'll talk...

M- Wait main karta hu...Boys are out...They'll be here anytime...

Mu- No No No...Wait...First have something...Then talk to your Mumma and then call us...Okay?

M- Kiddo..Abhii not hungry na...

Mu- Quite...Jo bola wo karo...Bilkul kheyal nehi apne apka...

M- Ufff you scold me so much...I'll complain to Mom...

Mu- Haan Haan karlena...Now have food....

M- Okayy bye...

Mu- bye byee...Call soon...

Then he had his food because he knows his mom will also scold if she got to know that he missed his meal...Then he facetime his Mumma dear...

M- Mooooommmm how are you? I'm missing you so much...

Ny- Awwlee mera baccha...Mom is also missing her Baccha...Why are you looking so weak? Are they giving pressuring my son?

M- Nah..Mumma..Everything is fine...It's just I'm practicing the whole day na...That's why...You know I'm learning so many new things...It's so fun...

Ny- But also take care of yourself na...Or lunch kiya mere bacche ne...?

M- Yessss Mumma dear...By the way where is Dad? Is he back from office?