Part 7

Next Morning

At Malhotra Mansion

Ny- Shri wake...How much will you sleep? Such a lazy ass you're...I don't understand how do you manage office like this!

Sh- A very good morning to you too wifey...! So what were you saying? I'm a lazy ass haan? Come let me show you how lazy am I...!

Ny- Ufff...I said so many things & You only here this?

Sh- Businessman hun...Bas I see my profit only...

Ny- Ho gaya? Now get up fast and get ready...I need to wake up your son and daughter...

Shrikant smiles and went to the washroom...Nyonika first went to wake up her son...She knock the door and saw the door is not locked...So she went inside and saw one of the beautiful scene of her life...Her sleeping prince...She went and sat on the bed caressed his hair...But sensing touch Manik wake up & sat hurriedly...

Ny- Shhhuush beta...It's me only...

M- Sorry I'm late...

Ny- No beta...You're not late...It's only 7.30 am...I thought of waking you up and have some mom-son time...

M- Oh...

Ny- Come here (Asking him to keep his head on her lap)

First Manik hesitated but then looking at her face, he put his head on her lap...

Ny- Beta I know all these this are very new for you...You don't know us properly...But beta now this is your life...We are your family...You have to accept me and your Dad from your heart...I'm not forcing you baby...But You have to live with us forever...We need to know each other more...You're understanding my point na?

M- Y-e-es Mo-o-o-m....

Ny- Say it again

M- Mom...

Ny- You know Manik you can't understand what have you given me...I know you have said it before also but I know that was because of princess...But now I felt jaise you have said it from heart...

M- Because I've said it from heart Mom...I know I need some time to adjust...But you know till date no one ever came to wake me up from sleep, no one has ever asked me to keep my head on their lap, no one caressed my hair like you did... Pata hain I've never seen my mom...I never knew what it feels to have a mom...But today I'm feeling so blessed...Maybe Moms aise hi hote hain which I've missed all my life...

Ny- But now you will not miss anything...Your Mom is here na? I will not let you miss anything...

M- Thank you...Thank you for bringing me here...And giving me all the love...

Ny- Abb you will thank mom haan! You deserve it all...Chal abb go and freshen up...I need to wake up Ms Kumbakaran too...Come downstairs soon

M- Coming in 10, Mom...

Then Malhotra finished their Breakfast and then Mukti took Manik out...

Mu- So bhai...Where do you want to go?

M- I thought you're taking me out...?