Part 9

At Morning

Malhotra Mansion

Nyonika was in the kitchen making breakfast and Shrikant was in living area reading news paper...Soon their princess comes downstairs...

Mu(Screaming)- Dadddddaa Daddddaaa....

Hearing her screaming Nyonika comes from kitchen even Manik who just finished freshen up also comes downstairs....

Ny- Why are you screaming like this?

Sh- What happened Princess?

Mu- Daddaa you forgot naa?

Sh- Forgot what?

Mu- Ree our family vacation...Maine bola than na?

Sh- haan to let go today itself...

Ny- Par Shri today you've a meeting na at 12.00 pm?

Sh- Koi nehi Nyoni...I'll cancel it...Nothing important than family...Princess,Manik tumlog bolo kaha jana hain...

Mu- Havelock Island chale?

Ny- This meet is important na? You were telling me yesterday...

M- D-ad umm can I say something?

Sh- Ree beta why are you asking? Just say it...

M- Umm why do you need to cancel the meeting? I mean you can attend the meeting and we can go for vacation after that...I mean if that's okay with you...

Sh- Ree why didn't I thought of this? This is awesome...I'll just attend the meeting and we'll leave at evening...

Mu- That's sounds like a plan...Yeeeeaayeee....Bhai ke saath first holiday....

Ny- Umm I'll do the preparations...Shri do inform the private jet before you leave for meeting...And my dear Prince and Princess select your clothes, butlers will do your packing...But before all this you 3 come and have breakfast...

M, Mu, Shri- Okayyyy Mom....

At evening they left for vacation...Then Manik posts-

Soon they reached Havelock Island

Soon they reached Havelock Island...A guide was waiting for them...

Guide- Welcome to Havelock Island Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra...I'm your guide katon...

Shri- Hello Katon...

Ka- Sir car is waiting to take you to hotel...this way...

Ny- Katon tell about the place...

Ka- Yes Ma'am sure... Ma'am Havelock Island is part of Ritchie's Archipelago, in India's Andaman Islands. It's known for its dive sites and beaches, like Elephant Beach, with its coral reefs. Crescent-shaped Radhanagar Beach is a popular spot for watching the sunset. On the island's east side, rocky sections mark long, tree-lined Vijaynagar Beach. The island's forested interior is home to birdlife such as white-headed mynas and woodpeckers. I'll definitely suggest a minimum of two full days in Havelock. If you are someone who wants to take rest and immerse yourself in beauty, then more than two it is!