Part 8

At café

Mu- Ree Bhai fight later na! First, introduce us ...

The Boy- See this lady is so smart...Tub hi na...Introduce kara hume...

M- Okay guys...So this smart lady is my Kiddo...My little sister...Mukti...(Everyone smiles hearing his intro)

The Boy and Girl greeted her...

M- Okay...So he's Dhruv and Aliya...Her friends...This handsome guy here is Abhimanyu my friend cum future brother-in-law matlab kiddo's boyfriend...And the girl beside Kiddo is Nandini...Abhi's sister and and m-y n-ew fr-i-e-n-d...

The Boy and Girl- Hello guysss...

M- And guys yeh hain mera dost...Or I can say pillar of me...Cabir and Navya...

Cabir Dhawan- He was 6 years old when he join the orphanage

Cabir Dhawan- He was 6 years old when he join the orphanage...He's parents in died in a fire accident in their home...He was playing in the garden...so he was saved...There was no family who could took care of him...so he was send to orphanage...

Navya Naveli- Navya joined orphanage in the same year as Cabir when she was 5 and half years old... She lost her father when she was in her mother womb...And Mother...well her mother married someone else and didn't wanted a buggage so she left Navya in the orphanage...

Manik-Cabir-Navya- Well this kinda bond we cannot see usually...Manik always used to be alone in the orphanage...He was a silent, introvert kid... But soon he found a friend in the form of Cabir...Cabir was the naughty one...He used to do all the pranks and trouble everyone...Soon they become bros for life...Later when Navya joined their group completed...Though Navya was younger than Manbir but she was the mature one...She used to make them understand what's wrong and right, how should they behave...She used to take care of them...This is how they came close and bonded with the bond of friendship...The unbreakable friendship...

Mu- hello hello guys...Nice to meet you both...Cabir-Navya seat here...

D- Guys which show were you talking about?

Na- We're RJs...And we had a morning show...

A- Nice...Which station by the way?

C- Radio O2....

N(Happily)- Oh my god Oh my god...Don't tell me you guys are RJ Bira & RJ Naveli...

C- Yes We are...

N- Damn...You've no idea...You guys are my favorite...I never thought I'll ever meet...

Na- Thanks we're glad to hear that Nandy...I hope I can call you that...

N- Of course you can call me that...

C- Okay then I'm calling you the same...

Na- Why? Can't you use your brain and think another name?