Part 2

Next morning

At Malhotra Mansion

A beautiful couple is sleeping together... The man wakes up and sees his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully.... Though he did not wanted to wake her up but he had a meeting to attend.... So he had to wake her up..

Man- Nyoni, Wake up beautiful... It is 7.00 am... I have a meeting at 9.00 am.

So the couple is Shrikant Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra (Ny for Nyonika and Sh for Shrikant Malhotra)

Ny - Shri why haven't you wake me up before...You'll get late for meeting... Shit I had to prepare breakfast... I had to wake up princess .... God I am so late today...

Sh - A very good morning to you too Mrs. Malhotra...

Ny - Good Morning..? Because of you, I am late and you are saying good morning? Leave me now... I've so many things to do..

Sh- So many things? What about starting it with my morning dose?

Ny - What morning dose? Leave me...I need to go..

Sh - Ohhh my Nyonika... Not so soon... Give me what I want and I will leave you...

Ny - Shut up Shri.. You have a daughter who is going to turning 20 tomorrow... And here you're romancing? Like seriously?

Sh - So what?? Princess is turning 20... Not me.. I am still very young... Moreover, I'm romancing with my beautiful wife not someone else's... No one can stop me ...Not even you...

Ny - Hahahahaha leave shri..Haaahhaa

& This is how they completed their morning ritual.. Then after freshing up Nyonika goes to wake up her princess... (Ny for Nyonika and Mu for Mukti)

Ny - Princess wake up baby.. Its morning...You have college to attend...

Mu - Mamma princess wants to sleep more..

Ny - But you'll get late baby..

Mu - Two minutes please.. I even slept late last night..

Ny - And why so? Talking with my future son-in-law?

Mu (Blushing)- What are you saying mom...? Nothing like that...I'm not marrying him... I will not live you & Dadduuu...Never ever...

Ny - Okay baba..Now tell mamma what happened?

Mu - Wooh Nanzuki and Abhi went to their family vacation.. So I was missing them... And because of time difference we could talk at night only...So that's why I got late..

Ny- Okay..But why so sad??? Did you fought??

Mu- No mamma...It is just I do not know they will be there tomorrow or not... They have not said anything about their comeback...

Ny- Don't worry...I think they will come

Mu- But Mom It's one week vacation.. I want them with me but I also do not want them miss their family vacation...

Ny- Aww my baby...Don't worry...Do not stress too much... Even if for a second I can believe Abhi can miss something related to you but Nandini never can...She will bring the world down for a smile on your face....