Chapter 1

Iris Monet P.O.V

TW : Gun and crash

Today, I turned 17. I can finally get tested. I'm currently on the way to the GTC, The GTC stands for government testing center. I think I will be a dom. The car stopped in front of the tall building. We are finally here! The guards got out of the car. The guard opened my door and held a hand out for me, I held his hand and stepped out of the car. Once, I got out of the car the guards formed a circle surrounding me.

I walked to the door and the guard opened the door. I mumbled a small thank you and entered the building. The first thing you see when you enter is the front desk, It is a long curved desk. I approached the desk. Every step I took my foot felt heavier and heavier. Eventually, I reached the desk. The lady greeted me with a soft and welcoming smile.

"Hello, What can I do for you today ?" The lady asked.

"Hello,My name is Iris Monet and I am getting tested today." I responded, I'm very excited because I know I'm going to be a dom. The lady looked at her computer and started typing. Soon, she stood up and gestured me to follow her. I followed her and the guards followed us.. She opened a door and led me in the room, The room was white, The strong smell of disinfectant rushed in my nose, there was a table and guy dressed in a white coat. The guy told me to sit down. I sat down on the chair. The guards walked to the corners of the room stood there and watched me from the corner.

"Greetings, My name is Arthur Cadieux and I will be conducting your test today Mrs.Monet." Dr.Cadieux introduced.

"Greetings Dr. Cadieux." I greeted his back.

"I will be asking you a few questions and you shall tell me what you would do in that situation. The first question is ' If a stranger told you they had candy in their car and asked you to follow them what would you do ? Option A) you would follow them, Option B) you would decline their offer."

"A. Of course I would follow them, They would give me candies, I love candies!" I answered enthusiastically. Dr.Cadieux wrote on the note pad he was holding.

"Next question, if a puppy ran to you what would you do ? Option A) Pet the puppy. Option B) run away. " Dr.Cadieux asked, His voice was now softer and friendlier. I love puppies, they are the cutest.

(AN : I can't remember where the question about the puppy is from. But I know it is from a story. Please message me if you know where the story is from. I don't know what story it's from but, credits to them.)

"I would pet the cute puppy! They are so cute, tiny and fluffy!" I answered. Dr.Cadieux looked at his note pad and wrote. Soon, He looked at me.

"Thank you for answering the questions Mrs.Monet. The test has ended. I hope you get matched soon." Dr.Cadieux said.

"Thank you, It was a pleasure meeting you DR.Cadieux. " I said. I stood up, all the guards made their way towards me and made a circle surrounding me again. The guard opened the door and We left the room. We walked towards the main door of the building. The guard opened the door and we left the building, We made our way towards the car. The guard opened the door and I sat in the car.

Two guards sat in the car with me and the driver. While the other guards sat in the two other cars. The rest of the guards were in the black car in front of the car I'm in, while the rest of the guards in the the other car is behind the car I'm currently in. There are two cars guarding the car i'm currently in. So in total there are three cars, two cars for the guards and one car for me.

Once, the car in front of us started driving, The car I'm in started driving. We are currently on the way home. The way home is far, The house was outside of the city since my grandpa prefers privacy. I looked at my phone screen, I turned it on, pressed in the password and started playing some games. I wasn't observing my surroundings.

Suddenly, two cars crashed us from the side. I felt the impact from the right. My body felt numb. There was sounds of people shouting and guns shooting. I was able to recognize someone, it was one of the guards, I think he was helping me. I was starting to lose sight. After, a few seconds I lost consciousness, I was unconscious. Everything shut down, I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't feel anything.

Hello!

Don't forget to drink water and take a break if you need to!

How are you ?

13/09/2021