Chapter 21

Third P.O.V

Alexander picked Iris up by her underarms. Iris immediately panicked and started kicking, hitting and wiggling. Alexander didn't drop her, he carried Iris to the sofa. Alexander sat down on the sofa with iris on his lap. Iris kept on kicking and trying to get away from the 'meanies'.

"Lemme go you meanies!" Iris shouted.

Leon lifted Iris up from Alexanders lap and gave her a slap on her bottom. 

"Owieeeee! POOPYHEAD!" Iris screamed at Leon. 

Again another slap was given to her bottom from Leon. The two daddys had been very patient with her, their daddy sides had been screaming to give the little a good spanking or even a time out.

"Iris stop it now." Alexander said in this stern tone. It was so calm it scared Iris to the edge.

Iris stopped wiggling. She had tears coming down her face. 

Leon sat Iris on Alexanders lap and Leon sat across from the crying little and daddy. Alexander cuddled the crying little while saying comforting phrases to the little one. 

 "nu more spankies pease, Iwis be goof girl." Iris mumbled.

"You're forgiven bubby. No more spankies. We love you bubby." Alexander said comforting her.

"You're ours little princess. We love you so so much." Leon said. 

"Lets go through the rules now little princess." Leon said. Iris felt scared and betrayed by Leon, what happened to the guy who called her sweets. The question was lingering around her head. He just slapped her bum. But, it was okay cause now he become nice again.

"Leons please tell her the rules." Alexander said. Leon nodded towards Alexander.

"The rules are simple princess. 

1.Always tell us where you are.

2.Dont leave the house without telling us.

3.No swearing.

4.No kicking, hitting and etc.

5.No running.

6.No skipping you meals.

7.Use your manners.

8.We can add more rules. 

If you break a rule you get a punishment." Leon said.

Iris nodded and put her head on Alexanders shoulder.

"Sweets it's nap time now." Leon said.

"After, the princess goes for a nap we can all play with Fuddles, We can play anything you want to." Alexander said to the little. 

Alexander walked over to the bed and tucked the princess in with Leons help. After they  tucked her in, They sat on the sofa.

-----------------------------------------

Im back! 

Wednesday 12.17pm 11 may 2022