Chapter 32

Third P.O.V

As the birds chirped, the sun blazed through the bay windows shining on the trio's dead-like bodies.

The little girl slept in between the doms, her leg laying on her daddy Alex's leg while her arms wrapped around daddy Leon. Indeed, she was a messy sleeper. 

Surprisingly, the little woke up on her own today, collecting her arms and legs she sat up and stretched. The little girl took a look at her surroundings, and shockingly, her daddies were both still asleep. Deciding, it was unacceptable for her daddies to still be sleeping she poked her daddies nose at the same time. 

"Daddies wake up pease," Iris said in a soft groggy voice. Not much response, she stood up on her mattress and jumped with all her might. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Iris repeatedly shouted. 

"Iris its far too early," Daddy Leon was the first to answer, his eyes were still closed and his voice groggy. 

"yes, too early Iris," Daddy Alex agreeing with his brother. 

"NU-Uh Ups now!" Iris demanded as she stopped jumping. 

"Fine, fine" Her daddy Alex said, opening his eyes and got out of bed. 

"Yes, yes" Daddy Leon soon followed getting out of bed. 

"Hehehehehehehe, now my daddies are awake!" Iris said cackling like a little witch. 

"Daddies, do we gots any plans today ? " Iris asked cutely, her head tilting to the left. 

"Nope! Today is an idle day," Daddy Leon said.

"yup, we can do anything, swimming, garden, movies," Daddy Alex said.

"OOH! Yes, Iris wanna watch with daddies," Iris exclaimed loudly. 

"Alright Iris let's go get ready," Daddy Alex said.

"Here Iris," Daddy Leon said, his arms out ready to carry the pretty girl to the bathroom. 

-------------------------

I'm back! 

This chapter is kinda short tho. 

5.40 PM