Chapter 16

TW: Curse words

Iris P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. Alexander and Leon were sitting on the sofa drinking tea and eating breakfast. Corbin and Oliver were bring clothes in the room. I got up and made my way to the toilet.

"Good morning sweets." Alexander said while looking at me, smiling for some reason. 

"Morning princess." Leon said before I had the time to response to Alexander.

"Good morning!." Corbin and Oliver said enthusiastically. 

"Mornings." I said groggily.

I walked to the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror I looked at the mirror. What was this ? I was wearing a bear onesie. 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU BITCH!" I Shouted I stormed out of the toilet ready to beat up someone. I knew I was their little But, they changed my clothes without my consent. I have only talked to them for less then a week. what was this bullshit.

I stormed to the sofa. Alexander and Leon looked at me. A frown on their faces. 

"YOU CHANGED ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT DO YOU KNOW HOW MESSED UP THAT IS. YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED ME FIRST. YOU'RE SUCH IRRITATING JERKS. FUCK OFF. I HATE YOU!" I screamed. They should've asked me first. They should respect me too. Even if I was a submissive they should respect me. 

Alexander looked at me, Pain flooding in his grey orbs. I didn't care he deserved it. I hate him. 

"Princess, I know you're upset come on let's have a talk." Leon said. I sat down beside him. 

20/10/2021

5.20pm