Chapter 2

Alexander Toussaint P.O.V

I woke up and got up from the bed, I went in the toilet. I started getting ready for today. I went in the shower and turned the water on, The cold water hit my back, I had a quick shower today. I got out of the shower, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went in my walking closet and picked out a white button up, black trouser and black shoes. I put the clothes on and folded the white button up to my elbow. Once, I was ready I took my phone and tablet and left the room. I walked to the dining hall and sat down on the chair. My brother, Leon Toussaint was already seated in front of me.

I opened the tablet and looked at the news, There was a massive crash. I read a few more news and set the tablet down on the table. I ate my breakfast, My breakfast consisted of coffee, eggs, apples and croissants.

Once, I finished eating my phone rang, I looked at the name Elroy Monet was calling me,I picked up the call.

"Hello, I need to meet you today." Elroy sounded worried and rushed.

"Hello, what time ?" I replied.

"Now. " Elroy replied. I looked at Leon sand gestured him to follow me.

"Follow me." I told Leon. I walked though the castle and walked towards the front door. The maids opened the doors. I saw , He looked worried and scared. This shocked me Elroy was a serene man. I invited Elroy to my office. We walked to my office luckily, It wasn't far from the main door. I opened my office door, Leon and Elroy walked in. I walked in behind them. We all took a seat. We sat in silence. After, a couple of minutes Elroy spoke.

"I need a favor urgently," Elroy spoke.

"What is it Sir.Elroy ?" I asked Ambivalently.

"You saw the news about the crash right ? My granddaughter was in the accident. She is in a coma. Please Alexander." Elroy said pleadingly. I have known Elroy Monet my whole life, He basically raised me, He is my father. He has never asked us for anything.

"Yes of course Elroy I will see what I can do. I am going to get her transferred to the castle is that okay ?"I asked carefully.

"yes, anything Alexander. Just please make sure she is okay." he pleaded face full of exhaustion.

"we will try our best Elroy." Leon replied.

Elroy soon told me he had to leave. I sent Elroy out of the castle. I made sure he got in the car safely.

(Elroy isn't Alexander and Leon's actual father. Alexander and leon just see Elroy as a father figure)