Chapter 24

Third P.O.V

The two daddies dressed Iris in the cutest outfit ever, It was a white frilly dress that went below her knee. The little girl ran out of the toilet and picked Fuddles up from her bed. She immediately hugged the stuffy and danced around in circles, Twirling around the room.

Both caregivers watched their little dance across the room while hugging the stuffie. It was the cutest sight, They watched with shinning eyes. 

Iris hopped her way to the toilet and showed Fuddles to her daddies. 

"Fuddles looks amazing bubby." Daddy Alex said to the little who was smiling brightly.

"Yeah sweet, Fuddles looks very cute." Daddy Leon said.

The little one blushed, her cheeks turning red. 

"Bubby can daddy hold Fuddles so he doesn't get dirty ?" Daddy Alex asked the little.

"Okie daddy but, please don't loose Fuddles." The little responded while handing Fuddles to her daddy.

"I won't loose him princess." Daddy Alex said. 

"Let's go to the garden." Daddy Leon said. Both the daddies held the little girls hand and opened the heavily guarded door. Once, the got of of the room they saw two guards on the outside of the door. The guards immediately greeted them.

The three walked to the garden and saw the puppies. The little ran to the puppies, while the puppies ran to the little. 

Iris ran around and played with the puppy. It was a golden retriever puppy. 

The little and puppy duo played fetch, did tricks and even chased the little's daddies.