Chapter 13

Third person P.O.V

Iris kept quiet, tears running down her pale face. Everyone in the room was waiting for her explosive reaction. But, after a few minutes they realized that she wasn't going to have an explosive reaction for now.

Leon was the first one to approach her, He was a general surgeon but, he had a psychology degree. Leon wanted to hug her and comfort her. But, he knew that would make matters worse. 

"Iris, Can you please come closer princess ?" Leon questioned. He didn't want to frighten her by walking to her. He wanted her to calmly come closer. Iris mumbled a tiny okay before, walking closer to Leon.

Alexander, Oliver and Corbin was watching closely. Iris stood near Leon, Iris was short compared to Leon, Iris was 4'9 (144cm) and Leon was 6'10 (208cm) . Iris got her mother's short trait. 

"That's good princess, Can I come closer ?" Leon asked. Iris didn't want him to come closer, She longed for comfort but not from them. If Iris told him not to come closer they probably would have forced her or sedate her. Iris mumbled a short okay. 

Leon got closer to her. Iris was blinded by wanting comfort that she walked towards Leon and made grabby hands.  He picked up Iris, in an instant. One hand supporting her back the other supporting here bum. It was like an instant reaction.

Iris didn't like the fact that Leon was touching her, But, she liked it.