Chapter 30

Third P.O.V

The trio walked into Iris's nursery. They wanted to slowly start introducing the nursery to the little owner. 

"Alright, bubs what do you want to use ?" Daddy Leon asked as her skimmed through Iris's wardrobe. It was a colossal sized wardrobe. 

"Hmm, This one is cute iris," Daddy Alex said as he took out a fluffy unicorn onsie.

"Ooh, Wikes that oneee !" Iris said as he jumped in excitement.

"This one is perfect for our princess !" Daddy Leon said.

"Alright, you need daddy help you change little love ?" Daddy Alex asked, his eyes glimmering in hope.

"Okies!" Iris responded excited to get her fluffy onsie on.

The two daddy doms helped their little get ready for bed. They brushed her teeth, bathed her and dressed her in the fluffy unicorn onsie.

Once, the trio got out of the bathroom Iris hopped around the room in excitement.

"Wook Daddies! Im cute!" Iris exclaimed. 

"Yes you areee! Too cute iris!" Daddy Leon said.

"Yup, I agree you're too cute Iris!" Daddy Alex said. The two daddies fan boy'd over their little girl. It was truly a sight to see. Two royalties gushing over how cute their little was, the public would kill for that. 

-----------

Hi! how is everyone doing?

20.39 13 Feb 2023

-cnct123army