Chapter 34

Third P.O.V 

As the trio finished their morning routine, they made their way down stairs and walked into the garden. 

"Daddy, we eating in the garden today ?," Iris asked as she looked around scoping out the garden. 

"Yup! we are having breakfast in the garden today," Daddy Alex said as the trio walked on the stone path leading to the white round table. 

As they reached the round table, daddy Leon let Iris down and on to her high chair, not forgetting to buckle her in. After, he sat down on Iris's right side.

"Iris, stop moving for a moment," Daddy Alex instructed. He stood behind Iris and attached her bib on her neck. Immediately, Iris shoved her hand in between the bib and her neck, attempting to yank It off.

"Daddy! Nu-Uh! Not Comfy!," Iris whined as she pulled and pulled. This alerted the daddies instantly. Daddy Leon rushed to his feet. Daddy Leon had grabbed a hold of both of his little's hands. Daddy Alex on the back rushed to unclip the bib. 

"Iris, was it too tight ?Daddy's sorry" Daddy Alex said. 

"Nu morw daddy! Iris no wike it," Iris said. 

"Alright Iris," Daddy Alex said as he folded the bib and shoved it in his pant pocket. The two daddies sat down on their respective spots. 

"Little one, you want chocolate syrup on your pancakes ?" Daddy Leon asked as he hovered the bottle of chocolate syrup above the pancakes. 

"Yes pease daddy," Iris said. 

"Orang juice for the little girl ?" Daddy Alex asked as he held a bottle of orange juice in his hand. 

"Noooooo daddy! you know me no wike," Iris said as she kicked her feet.

The trio sat together on the round table, enjoying their breakfast together, surrounded by peaceful setting of their garden.

----------------------------

17.52

Edited (23.04)

8/1/24

Hello!Im back! This is my first new chapter of the year! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

-CNCT123ARMY