Chapter 7

Somehow, you'd made it to your bedroom

Somehow, you'd made it to your bedroom. You stumbled your way in there, kissing and groping and somehow even though you'd just had the most mind blowing orgasm of your life, had even somehow squirted (!!!!!???), you were craving him now even more than before. The fact that you were stark naked but Harry had only ever taken his coat off was driving you wild for some reason. You wanted to see him, all of him. The room was dark save for the dim lighting coming from the lamp posts outside, enough to clad you both in a soft orangey light. He chuckled against your mouth at your eagerness as you were trying to unbutton his shirt with shaky fingers. As soon as they were undone, you ran your palms over his chest, your mouth going dry.

Holy shit. You always knew it, of course, you knew he was fit and you knew he was inked, but somehow seeing him shrug his shirt off, now topless in front of you was something you weren't prepared for.

He had so many more tattoos than you'd anticipated, your palms tentatively running over each of them, especially the butterfly (or was it a moth?). He placed his hand over yours, urging you to roam freely over the expanse of his skin "Touch me, baby. I'm yours"

You looked up into his eyes then and the honesty you saw in them was disarming. You weren't expecting to see anything other than lust in them, but he was looking at you, really looking at you, and you didn't know what to do with all that intensity.

He must've seen your confused look, as his words had taken you aback a bit and went on to add "This only goes as far as you want it to, ok?" he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand and you leaned into his touch, closing your eyes.

If only he knew how much that meant to you.

You let out a quiet sob that came as a surprise even to your own ears. Fuck, fuck. Not this shit again. You held your breath, hoping he hadn't heard it, but when he pressed himself closer to your naked body you couldn't hide it from him anymore. You bit the inside of your cheek until it hurt a bit, hoping it'd snap you out of it, and inhaled sharply.

"Y/N... what's the matter?" his voice was soft but lined with concern he was trying to hide, you could tell he was taken aback by your sudden change in mood. He cradled your face between his palms, trying to make you look at him. When you finally opened your eyes you realized they were watering and you wanted to pull your own hair out for doing this now, of all times. "Oh, no, no, baby... what is it, what'd I do?" he hushed you, your chin trembling ever so slightly now.

You exhaled shakily, trying to compose yourself but failing miserably "I'm so sorry" you let out a weak laugh, trying to conceal the depth of your emotions "I don't know what came over me. Just... give me a moment. I'll be fine"

You pinched the bridge of your nose, your eyes shut and before you knew it, Harry picked his discarded shirt off the floor and placed it over your shoulders, gently pulling you into an embrace "You're not fine" he whispered against the top of your head