Maybe (extra)

*can be read as stand-alone

*this was originally posted separately but i decided to merge all the extras to the main story so it's all easier to navigate

*timeline: somewhere after the main story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was busier than usual with work. He'd been cooped up in his study all day, working round the clock to finish a project that was apparently a big deal. He even asked you to order take out because he just couldn't afford taking time off to help you out in the kitchen with dinner, and although you told him you could manage on your own, he just wouldn't hear of it.

You eventually caved and went into his study under the pretense of clearing out the Chinese noodle boxes and even tried distracting him a bit. Sat in his lap and nibbled at his jawline suggestively, but the man never unglued his eyes off his computer screen.

It was infuriating.

Having been severely bored over the weekend what with him burying himself in his work, you'd decided to finally pick up on your reading. You'd started a book a few weeks ago but you kept having to put it down and never really got into it, but now that you had the time, you settled in, reading in the bedroom and you were taken aback by how... steamy it was.

You hadn't realised it was erotica when you picked it out at the bookstore. Sure it had a good storyline, an actual plot, but it was downright filthy. Good filthy. Very good filthy.

The fact that your reading had gotten you so wet was what had prompted you to go into his study to try and distract him, and when that failed miserably, you returned to the bedroom and for the first time in a long while proceeded to pleasure yourself. You even left the door ajar, in hopes of getting caught. You reminisced on that first night you'd met Harry and masturbated unashamedly in between his sheets, and his later admission to having heard you calling out to him as you orgasmed. Calling him "daddy", of all things. To this day, that was one of your fondest memories and one you'd used as material for such occasions numerous times.

But you were already so turned on that it didn't require much of a build up for you to climax. And although you wanted a deliberate repeat of him overhearing you, you knew he was seriously busy in there, so you decided to keep silent. If he were to emerge from his study and walk in on you, then so be it, but you weren't going to moan out loud and purposely disturb his work. You were desperate, but not quite as desperate as to do that.

Yet.

Thankfully, your release did help a bit. It took the edge off, but you came hard, and now you were all sleepy. It was only around 9pm though, so you decided to go take a relaxing bath instead. Unwind a bit more.