Chapter 11

You walked into the living room to find a pouty Harry waiting for you on the sofa

You walked into the living room to find a pouty Harry waiting for you on the sofa. He'd at least put some pants on.

You scoffed "Quit sulking. You can hop in the shower while I fix your project. Oh and please give me a change of clothes first?"

He squinted his eyes at you sitting up from the sofa and grabbing you into his arms, your exposed skin erupting into goosebumps, the little towel you'd wrapped around yourself after your shower barely covering the tops of your thighs "You're lucky I'm desperate to get this project up and running. I really didn't trust you not to collapse right to sleep had I gone in for that shower with you" he tightened his arms around you, roaming his eyes all over you and you wondered how this man wasn't tired of you already. If anything he only seemed more insatiable now that he's actually slept with you.

You pushed him away playfully and he chuckled heading into the master bedroom, and as soon as you heard the door to the en suite close behind him you walked back inside and found a worn out Pink Floyd t-shirt on the edge of the bed, bed which he'd changed while you'd showered. No pants, though. So it would have to be the t-shirt. Just the t-shirt. Also, was this the only band this man listened to? You realized you didn't even know what kind of music he liked. Something was telling you it probably wasn't what you were into.

You purposely left your panties to dry in the shower, for old time's sake, as well as, well, because they definitely needed a wash after you'd gotten them all wet.

You went back to the sofa and decided to sort out his project before anything else came up (pun intended). It was a quick fix and part of you was upset that you hadn't gotten it done before things between the two of you escalated. You could've been in that shower with him right now, passing out, but oh well. You worked fast, doing the simple few things that got Harry's autoCAD project finally rendering while you got lost in thought.

You still refused to think about what had just happened. You couldn't process it, not yet. The mindblowing sex as well as what he'd said right before. He wanted a relationship. And you... you felt utterly terrified. You wanted it with your whole being. And that was absolutely terrifying.

Something wet and soft hit your head and made you yelp, flinching you out of your reverie. You grabbed the towel from over your face, readying yourself to throw it back at Harry but he was already striding back to the bedroom with a pep in his walk, completely naked and full of himself. You huffed as you heard his amused chuckle resonating through the hallway "Don't think so hard darling, you're about to have steam blow out of your ears"

"This is the thanks I get for saving your career, huh?" you muttered loud enough for him to hear you

"I thanked you in advance, didn't I?"

You could hear the smirk in his voice and you rolled your eyes, choosing not to reply and skyrocket his cockiness even further but your plan backfired when you were hit square in the face with something even wetter and you gasped when you realized he'd just slingshot your wet panties at you from across the hallway "You're such a manchild!" you shouted incredulously, earning a hearty laughter from him