A moment of silence (extra)

*can be read as stand-alone

*this was originally posted separately but i decided to merge all the extras to the main story so it's all easier to navigate

*timeline: somewhere within the main story

----------------------------------------------------------

The moment you hit send, you knew you were in deep trouble.

Harry was an amazing guy. Truly one of a kind. Kind, considerate, charming, patient, funny, smart, handsome, creative and the list went on and on. He basically had all the qualities anyone would dream of in a man. You truly were lucky.

But Harry didn't seem to consider himself a catch. He wasn't overly cocky about what he brought to the table, unlike most men with not even half of what he had going on.

What he did take pride in, though, was knowing how to please a woman. If there was one setting he seemed to feel most confident in, it was the bedroom. The man seemingly knew the female body like the back or his hand. Honestly, he knew your body better than you understood how it worked yourself. He knew just what buttons to push to turn you to putty in his hands, knew how to make you absolutely feral with want and knew just how to coax the strongest, loudest orgasms out of you.

Until he'd come along you never even knew you could experience such euphoric sensations. Felt better than any high. And you were definitely addicted.

So when you sent that text to Harry, reading "a moment of silence for all the well endowed men that have no idea how to use their equipment mainly because they think being big is enough. what a waste" you bit your lower lip already regretting it. What if he didn't get that it was a joke? Well, it wasn't, but what you were alluding to, sending it to him, definitely was.

You were at the office when you sent it, and the rest of the day you squirmed in your seat, checking your phone knowing full well you'd hear it if it chimed. He never texted back. Which is why you knew he hadn't found it funny.

You didn't try and make it clear that it was a joke either, somehow fearing it'd only make it worse. You just decided to give him space since he obviously was irritated by it and figured he'd reach out when he was over being butthurt by your text. Because, yes, initially you did feel bad about it, after all, it was in poor taste- the man took care of your needs and put them first, made sure you were thoroughly satisfied each time, and then you go and joke about it?- not your proudest moment.

But then again, it was a joke. Obviously. He knew how much you enjoyed your sex life together, there was no reason to take it personally and not see it for what it was: A Joke ™️.