Cockwarming Harry (extra)

*can be read as stand-alone

*this was originally posted separately but i decided to merge all the extras to the main story so it's all easier to navigate

*timeline: somewhere within the main story

----------------------------------------------------------

"Shhh baby, I'm sorry, did daddy wake you?" He pressed his cheek to your temple as he spooned you, pulling you closer still.

"I wasn't asleep. Just resting my eyes... Waited up for you," you mumbled, not opening your eyes, reveling in the protective feel of him around you.

"Why did you wait up, I told you I had some designs to render and that it would take me a while when you went to bed," he whispered, careful not to disturb your serene state.

"Can't fall asleep without..." you gasped when you felt him pull your hair to the side so that he could drag the tip of his nose alongside your neck only to stop at the crook of it and plant an open mouthed kiss there. He knew that was one of your erogenous zones and always paid special attention to it.

"Without what, baby? Tell daddy."

You squirmed. "Without... feeling you."

His breath hitched, "you're feeling me right now. Is this what you needed?"

You panted as he lazily licked along the shell of your ear . "Yes, but... want to feel all of you," you barely whispered.

"Is my baby too shy to tell daddy you want my cock?" He ground his hips against you then, his erection making you jump a bit, as well as the slight change of tone in his voice.

"Yes. That's what I want. Want to feel full. Please, can I?"

He chuckled low in his chest and slid an arm under the duvet finding you were wearing one of his t-shirts and nothing else to bed. "That's my good girl," he praised. "You know how daddy loves it when I can just take you whenever I want. The question is..." he slid his hand from your naked bum lower and under till he was probing your entrance with the tips of his fingers. He feigned surprise "...if my baby is also ready. Guess you are, hm? Always such a good slut for daddy. Fell asleep all needy for me, we can't have that."

You didn't know whether it was your sleepy state that made it seem like it had happened in what seemed like seconds but he was already dragging his tip through your folds and you arched your back trying to get him to sink into you. He brought his lips back to your neck just as he ever so gently grabbed your hips, pushing your body onto him, making sure you felt every inch of him.

"So good, daddy" you whimpered.

He then brought his bent knees under you, making you cry out, he was so deliciously deep like that. "Be a good girl for daddy and go back to sleep now. And in the morning I'll let you hop on m'cock all you want, hm?"

You were already back asleep as he kissed your shoulder and followed suit, already making a mental note of how he'd make sure to finish in the dip of your collarbones- for some reason he had a particular craving for that, and felt himself twitch inside you deliciously before he drifted off to sleep himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

💕 vote, follow & comment if you're enjoying this, lovelies!

follow me @fkinavocado on tumblr for more