Chapter 1

Moments are what make us who we are, and I thought mine were all used up. I died, I had regrets and I made plenty mistakes and I made a wish, a wish that I could done things differently than before. To give my children a better life, a better children, to be there for them more than I had been previously. I regret not cherishing those moments and enjoying the littles I could've had with them.

But now I'm here... as Jenna Sommers in a world where creatures like vampires, werewolves, and witches exist, where I'm the aunt of Jeremy Gilbert and Elena 'Save Me' Gilbert. Did I think this was possible? No, I have no clue what I'm meant to do or if I can even do it right this time, but all I can do is try... right?

All I know right now are three things

     1. I'm (now) Jenna Sommers

     2. I'm in The Vampire Diaries

     3. It is May 21st, 2009

So, I've come into this world 2 days prior to the start of canon TVD and as bad as it sounds, I don't think I can do anything to save Grayson and Miranda. I mean Elena is a teenage girl and I'm her aunt I'm supposed to secretly encourage her to go to parties and have fun, so why would she listen to me. It's inevitable, so I've decided to make the rest of their life as comfortable and fun as possible, spend the time getting to know them because they are (now) my sister and brother-in-law. As for the rest of the time I 'll see what I can to do to help my niece and nephew in their time of mourning and see if I can help with the plot. But I know I won't change much, because if I meddle to much it will change the timeline and I won't be able to fix it. So only the major and some minor events will change. My death obviously being one of them.

-

-

-

-

Time Skip - May 23rd, 2009, midday

Today's the day and I don't know if I'm ready. These last two day I have gotten to know Miranda and Grayson so well they have become family to me. And it hurts to think that by the end of the day they will be gone. But I know what needs to happen, for my chance for a second go at life and while they might not be my children, I will love them and care for them as I should have with my own children when I had the chance.

I want to be able to help Elena stay happy and the person she was but also help her grow into a smart and gorgeous woman. I want to help Jeremy through this dark time for him, try to keep him away from drugs and bad influences, to make sure he doesn't lose himself in the misery, sadness, and anger that swallowed him in the first timeline. 

-

-

-

--------------------------

(A/N yes, I believe he was angry at Elena for their parent's death, but because she was his sister, he couldn't lash out, so he turned to drugs). 

Also, Elena and Jeremy didn't go stay at the Forbes residence during the summer.

-

-

Anyway, what did you guys think of this part