Bad day at school

It's been a month since Jay started school. Today was just a normal day for him until they had a lockdown because someone was trying to get into the school. The person actually got in the school and Jay through he would never hear the voice of his old dad again but he escape jail and now in the school trying to find Jay. Jay had an idea he quilty asked for a piece of paper and wrote a note to his dad. Then tape it to Diesel harness and ask the teacher to open the window and she did. Jay gave a command to Diesel to go get dad. Diesel jumped out the window and ran toward the district.

Hank POV 

All of the sudden we heard barking and I know that bark it is Diesels. I went downstairs and found Diesel trying get pass the gate. So I open it up and he came to me and I went back upstairs with him. I was wondering why he was here when Al mention there was a note on his harness the note said.

To dad 

My old dad is at the school looking for me. So I sent Diesel to you with this note.

Love Jay

I was reading it out loud. When the call came in. I told my boss and he said to gear up we are going to save your son. Jay's old dad known as Pat messed with the wrong family. They all hoped in their vehicles and drove to the school. Hank, Diesel, and Alvin went in one and the other were in there's. When we got to the school my boss was giving out orders. When all of the sudden we heard a blood curdling scream and I know that was Jay because Diesel tried to get the leash out of my hold. Then we saw Pat come out of the school holding Jay. We all put our weapons on Pat and I said to put Jay down nice and easy but he didn't not. I saw Jay mouth let Diesel off of his leash. So I told my boss the plan and he said it was ok. So I let go of the leash and gave the command to Diesel and he went around the school and came up from behind and bit down on Pat leg and he let Jay go and he land on his arm and we heard  creak. I know Jay broke his arm but he got up and ran to me. I pick him up and he put his head in the crook of my neck and cried. I rub his back and said the release word to Diesel and he came up and sat next to me. The other officer put handcuffs on Pat. I took Jay to ambulance 61 that was waiting. I tried putting Jay down on the stretcher but he would not let go of me. So I sat on the Stretcher and Diesel sat near us in the ambulance. On the way to Med Matt check on Jay and only know the bruise spot from where Pat was holding Jay tight and his arm. So Matt put Jay's arm in a splint and sat down for the rest of the ride. When we got to Med Dr. Connor Rhodes was Jay's doctor. He tooks us up to the x-ray and I had leave Jay for a minute but was not having it. So I pull out a piece of candy out of my pocket and made a deal with Jay. The deal was if he let go and got his x-rays and if he not need surgery I would let him have he agreed and let Conner take him in the x-ray room and got pictures of his arm. When he was done Conner brought Jay back to me and Jay just held on to me tight. We went back to the room and waited for the x-rays came back to us. When they did Conner said Jay didn't need surgery he just needed a cast. So I let Jay have the piece of candy and Conner brought a bowl of water for Diesel. Al came and drop Jay's bookbag off and my car. 

End of Hank's Point of view

When Conner came back in to put the cast on Jay's arm he had a surprise for him. Conner had a basket full of treats from all of Med, 51 and 21st. Jay pick a dark red for his cast. Then Conner put it on and the cast went all the way up to his shoulder. Hank and Jay were off to the district because it was not even past 12 let.