Wedding

Jay's POV 

Today is the day of our wedding. We invited everyone. Alexis is with me and it less than 3 minute to till I get married to Antonio. 

end of pov

Friends and relatives, we have come here today at the invitation of Antonio and Jay to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration that we shall see and hear, I believe, is an expression of the inner love and devotion they have in their hearts toward one another. I believe marriage is of God, and Jay and Antonio come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship of marriage.  The ceremony of marriage in which you come to be united is one of the first and oldest ceremonies in the entire world, celebrated in the beginning in the presence of God himself. Marriage is a gift in that we give ourselves totally to one another. I believe that marriage is a gift given to comfort the sorrows of life and to magnify life's joys. Marriage is the clasping of hands, the blending of two hearts, the union of two lives into one, and your marriage must stand, not by the authority of the State, nor by the seal on your wedding certificate, but by the strength and power of the faith and love you have in one another. Now, will you please pass your flowers, turn and face one another and join hands to express your vows of love and devotion each to the other.

Will you please repeat this vow to Jay saying after me: I Antonio, take you Jay, to be my husband,  to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

Will you please repeat this vow to Antonio, saying after me: I Jay, take you Antonio, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

The word of God tells us what love is like and what love does: Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not arrogant. It does not act unbecomingly. It does not seek its own, it is not provoked, and it does not take into account a wrong suffered. It does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, for love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things, but above all, love never fails.

Can we have the rings. Alexis and Diesel walk up and hold up the rings.

 Alexis and Diesel walk up and hold up the rings

Antonio's  Ring